Sunday, June 18, 2006

yippee!!! i can watch WORLD CUP!!! finally...

woohoo!!! i can watch world cup ah!!! yeahz!!! i have such a strong urge to watch tonight's match between Australia and Brazil. i act asked my guy fren where he is going to watch the match & if i can join him and his frens. but end up, i went to try to tune the channel on my house TV. heehee... finally... we've got it! haha.. yippee!!! tonight at 2am (Brisbane time), i can sit down and watch Australia vs Brazil with my lecture notes (i still have 1 more paper lor) & lappy. heehee... happy happy... *grinning*

act very guilty ah.. cos i nv studied much tis 2 days. ever since my paper on Friday, it seems tat i having hols liao.. haha.. now feeling kinda guilty and i tink i need to buck up ah.. seriously need study with concentration ah. if not, by next sat surely cannot finish revising. moreover if i dun curb myself from getting distracted, from 21jun to 24jun, i surely die ah. everyone in my house will finish exam on 21jun and i will still be mugging.. sian ah.. i look forward to next sat, 24jun, 4.30pm (brissy time).. to my total 100% freedom!!!! yeahz!!!!

okok... shall end here and continue study while waiting for my housemate finish cooking dinner... yeahz!

No comments: