Friday, June 16, 2006

2/3 away from FREEDOM.. shall do some updates for time being.. heehee..

finally!!!! is after my most stressful paper of the examz!!! hmm.. honestly ah, i dunno how i will score. i have no confidence at all. all i noe i am very very happy tat i finally get over tis paper. i am one step closer to end of exam, one step closer to my long awaiting holidays. i seriously need a break from all these. i need a good good sleep, good good rest. well, before all that, i still need focus on my last paper next sat. is not the end yet.. heehee..

last nite, I had a weird dream & it is related to the daily horoscope I read on friendster. Nowadays friendster has tis new function of 'daily horoscope'. Honestly, is pretty accurate. For the past few days, I read mine. It had been quite true. well, to a certain extend, I am someone who believe very much in horoscope too. Last time in Spore, I weekly's weekly horoscope is my FAVOURITE. Haha.. anyway, as I was saying the dream was abt wat the horoscope actually advise. As per the horoscope, it said tat I shld spend some time tinking abt wat I wanna happen in future, something good and positive tat I wish to see happening in my life. I did tink abt it but later I decide to give up the tot as it was totally silly cos whatever I have in mind will nv come true lor. Haiz.. (paiseh ah, issue rather sensitive. I dun wan to say it out as yet. If there is a chance, I shall have a long long entry toking abt it. Haha..) then when I decide to abandon the tot, I act dreamt of it. Haha.. in reality, I can choose to escape. In my dream, how to escape leh? Guess is really something I wanna to see happening in my life, if not y would it appear in my dreams leh? Is making me feeling very very uneasy but I noe is useless for me to tink abt it. The more I tink, the more prob I will b creating for myself, the more irritated I can get. I shall leave it as it is, when the time is ripe, something will come out of it. If it is going to b as it is now, so be it lor. Okok.. better dun tink abt it ah!!! Haha..

anyway, today juz finished paper so wanna give myself some break. so i took out my new digi cam and yan jiu. heehee.. shun bian take some photos of my housemates, myself, my soft toys.. haha.. following r the photos I took... slowly admire ah.. yeahz!


hmm.. after i keep persuading them to take photos, my lovely housemates, Tess & Huiying finally agreed to b the 1st 2 models for my new cam.. haha.. yeahz!!!

wanna take photo of my new temporary housemate, Peiyi lor.. end up she used magazine covered her face.. hmm.. nvm, shall take a nice nice one b4 she moved out. haha..

yeahz! tat is me with my new buddy, Beary. specially flew in from Spore on 11 Jun.. special thanks to dearest Jasmin for tis wonderful surprise.. "girl ah, thank u so so much.. *muacks*"

okok!!! ATTENTION everyone!!! proudly present to u... my dearest family in my Brisbane HOME.. from left to rite: Boris (born in Australia, Brisbane), Beary (new born from Spore), Bee Bee ("oldest" among all.. specially intro from Spore), Baby (born in Australia, Brisbane)... they r my darlings.. simply the best i can ever have in Aussie.. w/o them, my life will b very dull.. they add colors and smiles to my life.. haha.. u guys muz be laughing at me saying tat i am childish.. but seriously i love soft toys very much.. dun ask me y ah.. :) now i have less space to sleep on my bed liao.. cos half of it is taken up by my 4 VIPs ah.. :P

No comments: