Sunday, June 11, 2006

blessed with Warmth, Care & Concern... :)

okok.... tis entry has nutting to do with exam or studies or watsoever... tis entry is abt Spore, friends, warmth, happiness, digital camera and teddy bear!

yes!!! i met up with my poly classmate, Jennifer. she was here for work purposes. heehee... it had been 2 long years since i last see her. last time when i saw her was during graduation 2 years ago in poly. how time flies... she is now working and i am here in Aussie studying... hmm... she nv change a bit. still so smilely and pretty.. as frenly as ever and now with more maturity. haha... is such a warmth feeling to see someone familiar from HOME (esp during tis period of stress). i am glad tat she is here ah.. a short while but enough to let us catch up. we tok alot, really alot. back in poly, we aren't tat close but now everything seems different. haha.. and i invited her to my house for dinner. heehee.. so nice and great ah!!!


Jennifer & Me @ my house.. really glad to see her again after such a long while...

hmm... apart from catching up, she is my delivery woman. haha... "hey jen, really thank u so so much... *muacks*" she brought my new digital camera to me. haha... tis is the digital camera tat i had been longing for days, weeks, mths... finally.. is here with me, by my side! yippeee!!! oso muz say thank u to Jasmin, my dearest who helped me to buy the camera... heehee... at a great price somemore. haha..

apart from bringing me the camera... Jen brought me an unexpected pressie from Spore... haha... yeahz!!! guess who it is from? haha.. is from Jasmin! gosh~! nv expect to see the pressie lor. she is really very very sweet ah. "dearest jas, u r the best sia! nv nv expect to see the pressie. thank u very very much... love u so so much...!"

this is the camera tat i had been longing for... Canon Powershort A700. finally! is mine!!! i own it... bought it with my own $$$ lor... haha... proud owner ah! yeahz!!!


here is the unexpected surprise tat i got from her... is tis lovely teddy bear she bought for me! suppose to fly into brisbane with me but becos she could not sent me off @ airport tat time, now tis bear flew here on her own to accompany me (mug for exam). Jas said tat tis bear was done from scratch. amazing sia! there is a secret msg inside... heehee... it writes "friends forver". yeahz!!! jas ah.. is a msg for u and me, k? heehee.. love ya!!!

then yesterday in MSN got tis fren keep asking me go study, and said tat asking me to study is for my own good ah.. haha.. sound so much like "i not stupid" ... then today Jen oso asked me study hard... heehee... suddenly felt so so warmth.. (though is winter here.. so cold...) warmth from spore, warmth from home, from my dearest buddies! feel so blessed with so many pple who cares for me to be around me... okok... for the sake of showing deepest appreciation for all the care, warmth and concern from spore, my family and frens... i will JIA YOU for examz!!! muz score well to repay their effort in encouraging me, supporting me, waking me up to study and reminding me tat i need to work hard...

No comments: