Friday, June 09, 2006

1st exam tomolo.. am i ready? really ready??

finally... is 1st paper tomolo... at 11.15am, i will have my 1st exam of tis semester for hotel management operations. at tis moment, i shld be mugging. oh well, i juz finished memorising the key points. decide to give a break and do another round at nite before i head for the bed and sleep till morning 8am tomolo!

juz now i calculated how much i need for my GPA to be so tat i can pull up my overall GPA. oh gosh~!!! i actually need to score all 6 for all my 3 subjects so tat my average GPA can be pulled up. haiz... how to ah? service management alone can kill me. juz pray hard i dun get below 5 ah. the other 2.. hope to get 6 but is really not as easy as i wanna it be! i tried to hope and expect more for last sem. end up i had great great disappointment. so tis sem i keep telling myself dun have expectation liao. go and take exam as it is. so tat end up i dun get so upset abt myself and get angry with myself again.

seriously, i had nv been so diligent in my studies before. back in spore, my revision r always last min. however when i come here, i nv dare do last min work. not even for assignments or anything. i had been so guai and diligent in doing my work and revision. but i juz cannot seems to score in any way i wanna it be. i put in so much effort and restricting myself as i noe i am not as smart as many of my frens here and i need to put in extra effort in watever i do. i noe wat ability i have, i noe how far i can go. so if i dun put in tat extra effort, i really can say GOODBYE to my degree cos i definitely will not be able to graduate. now wat disappoint me is tat how come at times when i tink i had put in effort, my effort r not paid off. i juz cannot seems to get wat i wanna. i really feel very upset. issit i am not doing enough? someone told me tat i am diligent but i lack of the focus. somehow i really agree. i really lack tat focus. FOCUS! FOCUS! i need to stay focus! diligent is not enough.. if i am not focus, i cannot be productive. so no matter how long i study, dun get it means dun get it. issit too late to realise all these? tomolo is 1st paper. i really cannot afford to lose tis time. i lose once... if i lose another round, i will really break down. gosh~~!!! i noe i need to help myself.. some way, somehow, i will find a way out..

No comments: