Thursday, June 15, 2006

exam jittery?? NO WAY manz! *killer paper?? hmph!! it wun kill me! i am a STRONG challenger!*

is 8am paper tomolo!!!!! & i feel tat i am not at all prepared!!! how? how? quoting from Grace.. "i am having EXAM JITTERY!!!"

i cannot seems to concentrate. whatever i studied seems to get out of my mind. i dunno wat i am studying. & worst ting is my housemate is having exam tomolo but she like give up on studying liao. make me feel even more worried tat i will give up in the end. i dun wan.. i dun wanna give up till the end, i dun wan to admit defeat yet! i wanna fight on, fight on strong and tough!

gosh~!! i noe if i keep on worrying, there will only be adverse effect and i will have a mental block in the end. so i need to cool down and calm down 1st. pardon me if i am toking to myself again here. haha... u all shld get used liao lah...

"Ms Lim, dun be so panic. u've done ur revision. u noe ur stuff. u r juz making urself worry for nutting. u r juz stressing for no reason. u had been thru so many big and small examz, u shld noe urself very well. u always always give urself unnecessary stress before examz. u MUZ believe in ur own abilities tat u can do it. u muz have faith in urself.. u muz have confidence.. trust urself, endure till the very last min.. nv give up w/o fighting for it. u need to pull thru every challenge so tat u can a better person in any way u can tink of.. girl, u can do it, k? have faith and believe in urself, k? u have ur support from everyone back in spore (everyone, really?? haha...) & u have ur support from ur Brissy family of soft toys (haha... yeahz!!!) so u muz go thru & prove to everyone tat u can do it! NEVER give up till the end!"

haha... okok i tink i feel better after toking to myself... i shall carry on with my battle with my notes for Service Management! killer paper?? *blek* i wun let it kill me! shall defeat u with faith, confidence and real ability!

No comments: