Saturday, June 24, 2006

i finished ALL my examz... now is PARTY time... whahahha..

whahahaha... i finished ALL my examz!!! yippee!!! hip! hip! hurray!!! yeahz...

the paper was okok.. and i came out earlier than expected cos the paper was rather straightforward, however i dunno if my ans is wat lecturer wanna... haha... watever it is, shall noe the results 2 weeks later... pretty fast leh.. yeahz... results will be out on 5 July. before tat, juz let me enjoy to the fullest. i wanna good sleep, good rest, good food and good entertainment of series marathon, shopping outing... whahaha...

oh yeahz!!! rite now i am all dressed up and waiting for my housemates to be ready so tat we can go and have a good dinner @ Sizzler and then we r going clubbing @ Family.. the most vibrant nightclub in Brisbane according to the website description... hahaha.. yeahz! okok... shall get going now.. update more with photos and everything else. yeahz!

No comments: