Wednesday, June 14, 2006

2nd paper on friday!!! most stressful one!!!

2 more days to the 2nd paper... a paper i have least confidence in... a paper i tink i will not score... a paper which i juz hope for a pass ah. haiz... really useless to aim so low but i really worry for tis paper... somemore the lecturer so demanding and strict. *wan dan le...*

alot alot to study and i juz somehow cannot get it into my head. haha.. someone muz b scolding me liao. "concentrate on studies lah.. y still have time to blog?" okok... very fast one... 5 mins distraction only. juz wanna say how much i did yesterday..

woke up at 9am. after bathing and breaky, start to study at 10.30am then all the way till 5.30pm then i stopped my work and go bath before dinner. in between my only break r 5 to 10mins walk around the room. then after dinner, continue to study from 8.30pm to 2pm. total 12hrs and 30mins. i really nearly fainted in the end and i even had all the notes floating in my head when i finally cannot tahan and go to sleep. gosh~!!! is sign tat i am getting stress.. & i ate 2 mini-bites of TIME OUT yesterday.. really telling myself tat i am stress. and i woke up every 2 hrs last nite, worrying tat i over sleep. & wat can be worse is tat i had a cut at my thumb ah!!! arrgghh... yesterday wrote and wrote the notes non stop until there is a cut oso dunno... haha... ultimate ah... 1st time i cut my fingers while writing ah. tink my house no plasters liao.. friday wrap tissue to exam ah.. haha.. cos it juz hit rite smack at the spot on how i hold my pen to write. and the cut dunno y pretty deep. once touch anything will b painful.

okok... shall stop all these whining and get back to serious studies! focus and concentrate... tings will get better after friday!

No comments: