Wednesday, June 07, 2006

while waiting for dinner..

hmm.. while waiting for dinner to be served (today is my new temporary housemate, Peiyi's turn to cook), i decided to blog. oso dunno wat to blog abt.. mind not functioning properly anymore. from morning 9am study until 5pm. in between had a short 30mins power nap to refresh a bit. i am very very tired!!! i need my proper sleep! when i can have tat? haiz..

while everyone in Spore is having holidays, i am having examz here.. :( act really sad ah.. tat time when they have examz, i am struggling too.. with assignments, tons of assignments.. haiz.. but cannot complain much lah. tis is wat a student life is suppose to be.. study and study.. only during holidays can relax a bit..

then here in Aussie, i really admire those frens of mine who can enjoy while studying. i can never adapt to their way of studying, cos i will feel damn guilty. i really envy their way of studying cos i oso wanna watch TV, i oso wanna sleep until shuang then wake up and study.. but i juz cannot do wat they r doing. somehow if i watch a bit of TV, i feel damn guilty, if i sleep a bit longer, i feel tat i dun have enough time to study. like tis few days, i feel tat i sleep too much. anyway, the paper is on tis Sat, i juz pray hard hard tat i will go thru it well and smooth. next paper's revision muz be more strict liao.. cannot relax anymore. too slack will yield guilt and regrets. i dun wan regrets! i dun wan to feel guilty after seeing the results!!! can someone pls tell me how shld i restrict myself from falling asleep? how to restrict myself from getting distracted? internet is no longer power enough to distract me.. now problem is my bed ah.. my beloved bed.. haiz.. anyway, 3 more days to 1st paper! i need blessing, i need good luck ah!!! i muz jia you for tis paper! mus score cos my grp assignment for tis module was very well done, so how can disappoint myself and waste the chance to score ah! Weishan, JIA YOU!!! JIA YOU!!!

oh.. juz now my housemates asked me how come sporeans like to blog so much.. writing little things tat happen on blog.. so many tings to write mah? and is juz like an online diary lor.. well, blog is really like a online diary ah.. rem initially i din wanna write blog cos feel quite weird to write tings online too esp after i noe tat pple can act search for ur blog online lor.. but then after i started to write, i feel quite okay with it. at least for me now, frens in spore r updated abt my info here.. haha.. *really thanks to Hui for such good recommendation of starting a blog.. well, she is the one who asked me to try start a blog before i came here last sem.. Hui, Thank u!* will continue write blog so tat pple can know i am doing here ah.. haha.. i noe u all miss me in spore lah, reading my blog will make u all "see" me everyday.. but muz continue to miss me ah!!! tis June hols i am NOT going back spore lor.. which means the next possible holidays when i can go back will be end of year, summer holidays.. if i really going back, then i will see u all in 1 year's time. if i dun see u all then, then it will be another 1 and a half year's time when i graduate next June ah.. i miss Spore so so much.. i miss everyone in spore so so much.. i wanna to go home so so much!!! haiz.. endure! endure.. 1 year only mah.. i muz tahan!!! haha...

oh yeahz!!! i kinda look forward to Sunday! my digital camera is going to arrive in Brisbane in the morning! *welcome to Brisbane!* dunno how it look like but is going to be my 3rd baby. 1st baby is my Laptop, 2nd baby is my MP3 player.. 3rd baby is my digital camera! brand new one which i used my own $$$ to buy one lor.. haha.. can't wait to see it.. will show u all once i get it! yeahz!!!

**countdown to the arrival of my new digital camera: 4 days

2 comments:

Ah Hui Zi said...

i like ur new blog skin man. can i use the same as urs? haha...no larh of cos i not that copycat la. will search a new one for myself soon la and will be nicer than urs! ;p

i think u are someone who is suitable for writing blogs cos u like to share things and u r very willing to share. plus u are expressive as well. so it brings alot of pleasure for readers to come read abt ur stuff. wats more it certainly brings us closer when we see ur pics and happenings over there despite the great distance. keep it up!

sandyris said...

haha... feel free to copy ah. i dun mind.. hmm.. nicer than mine ah? cool~~!!! let me noe when u find one ah. haha..

hmm.. thanks for ur compliment ah. if not for u, i would not start to blog lah. all thanks to u.. okok.. will continue to blog more often. u too.. and everyone else in spore too. is the only means i can noe abt the happenings in spore.