Thursday, June 22, 2006

Junk Food vs Fruits..

hmm.. wat is the best companion for u during ur mugging period for examz??? haha... here r my best companion other than coffee every morning..


Chips! Biscuits! Chocolates (not in the pic)... yeahz!!! all the most most sinful junk food!!! whahaha... really very guilty when i start to snack on them but somehow i feel better after eating them... hmm, i got a bad practice ah.. eat and eat when i am stress or unhappy.. tat explains my size, i guess... whahaha... & like wat my housemate said, "don't u tink u feel more satisfied after snacking???" haha... excuses but i like it! yeahz...

anyway, i decide to cut down on snacks liao ah... cos is not bringing me good ah... so i went to cut some fruits and put in my lunch box so tat when i feel like eating, i have them with me instead of chips. heehee.. thank u to Pat Pat for reminding me tat fruits r healthier lor... :)

okok... after i finish my last lot of chips and chocolate, i shall not add stock liao.. currently, i have 1 and a half pack of chips and 1 pack of M & M chocolates. i shall contribute 1 pack of chips to my housemates' drinking party later... then i dun need to eat myself.. heehee.. good idea, yeahz! :D

No comments: