Tuesday, June 20, 2006

some random photos taken in between of mugging period for last exam paper!!!

haha... tis morning was raining so heavily... cooling feeling make me dun feel like studying.. so i took out my darling digi cam and took some photos. jun asked me to test out my camera to see if all features r functioning well... haha... then act wanna post the photos up tis morning but computer got prob, cannot upload in time so here i am with the blog entry before i go mug for my last exam paper and then go watch soccer match... heehee...

some silly photos i took with silly expression... my housemate said very act cute and "qian da" haha... i oso tink so ah... yeahz!!! but i quite like ah... woohoo~!!! here u r, enjoy ah..


trying to make a piggy nose... haha.. *background: my darling soft toys r still asleep on my bed... haha...*

*blek* my tongue so short... wahahahaha...


see... i can roll my tongue ohhh... can u??? heehee...


~wah!!! trying to act scare scare but seems rather retarded... but i like tis photo ah... haha!!!


my mini photo gallery... can u spot any photo of u on it??? heehee...


my Garfield cup, from Jasmin.. haha... since Jun ask me try out my camera's zoom so i anyhow take and zoom in on my cup with coffee (best companion as it keeps me awake during exam... yeahz!)

No comments: