Friday, June 23, 2006

Temptations vs Determinations...

have u tried before to study in a house full of temptations?? as in real temptations tat can make u really stop studying and join in. i've nv tried bfore ah.. last time in spore, even when i am studying for exam, becos i am the only one studying at home, i dun feel tat stress, no envy feelings. even there is temptation, is only TV. but my family will scarifice some TV programs during my examz period cos they noe tat i am a 100% TV addict.. haha... if i get near to TV during exam period, i will get scolding from everyone at home... my aunt, my granny, my brother... heehee...

as for now, in a house with all students including myself, everyone is having exam but ending at different period of time. with all my housemates finished their examz already, i am the only one left in the house struggling... haiz... so last nite was a battle between TEMPTATIONS & DETERMINATIONS... heehee.. guess who won???

of cos is Determinations lah! i nv gave in lor.. i made my choice.. i dun wan to choose enjoy now and regret after tat. i chose to suffer now & enjoy later with NO regrets! i promise i will study means i will study. i did it ah!!! last nite i survived thru the 1st round of temptations from my lovely housemates and neighbours... haha..

they had a mini party of wine and frozen prawns with chips (my contribution!!!) to celebrate end of examz for them. well, they have every rite to enjoy their well deserved party as we all really suffer alot during tis examz.. huiying gota struggle to study when her heart long flew back to Spore for hols... peiyi gota study when the pain at her 2 ankles r killing her.. i witnessed it myself tat she cannot even walked from kitchen to living tat she got to crawl there... poor girl... tess gota to stay up to study no matter how sleepy she is and for someone like her who sleep in the day, studying in the day really can kill her ah... whahaha... as for my neighbours, Lynnette & Jael.. busy period for them as they r moving out liao.. so gota juggle between studies and packing up.. very xin ku lor.. (i tried before last sem). anyway, all for good now... Girls, enjoy to the fullest for ur well deserved break after examz ba... i will join u gals soon.. i can smell the freedom coming to me very soon... haha.. after my paper tomolo, is party time! i wanna party till i cannot tahan... haha... i shall hang on till the very last min tomolo! last paper, last day of exam, last session! i shall and will and muz do my very best! yeahz!!!

okok.. here r some photos i took last nite while saying hi to them.. haha.. (pardon me for keeping taking photos.. i have new digi cam liao.. i simply cannot resist the temptation of taking photos... whahahaha...)


the girls r having an enjoyable time in my house living room with chips, frozen prawns & red wine... fun time sia... (left to rite: Lynnette, Peiyi, Huiying, Tess, Jael)


tat's me... with my notes for tomolo examz... i look kelian and sad, dun i??? *sob sob*

in my midst of mugging, my sweetest housemates came up and gave me tis... yes! frozen prawns... din eat prawns for mths liao... whahaha... so happy... love them so so much... *muackz* delicious sia... juicy & big fat prawns...

No comments: