Thursday, June 01, 2006

my temporary new hair style...

haha.. some photos to share with u guys. now my house have 1 more housemate, Peiyi as the room she rental is not ready to stay as yet, so she is staying at my house for time being. with her coming into my house, we have more entertainment like TV, magazines - lots of them and straightening hair device. yesterday she suddenly urge to do it for all of us. so 1 by 1, she became the hair stylist for us. haha.. i said i dun wan to do it as my hair so little liao, with straightened hair, my hair look so flat ah.. not nice. but she insisted so nvm lor. for a try. here r the photos of my end product:


Back view of the straighten hair.. still a bit curl though..


here is the side view.. can see any different?


okok.. front view.. not much diff huh?

my housemates said there r difference. as in my hair look neater and tidier. they said i shld go and do rebond as straight hair make me look for lady. eee... dun wan ah! i tink i look weird. hair so flat.. no volume one. my hair already so little liao.. straight hair make it worse ah.. flat flat one.. like pancake.. haha.. i still prefer my natural curl and messy hair. haha..

No comments: