Saturday, June 24, 2006

LONG awaiting moment of freedom.. on its way to me SOON...

in another 5 hours i will regain my freedom!!! free from all books, notes, definitions, stress and pressure... i can have good long long sleep for as long as i wanna, i can watch all the series tat had been stored in my hard disk for donkey years, i can have fun and slack for all i wanna... yes! yes! yes! freedom is on its way to me soon... whahaha... watever it is, after the paper later, i juz wanna let go and have FUN! real FUN.. going out, having fun, playing basketball (craving ah...)

no more mood for studies liao... haha.. so decide slack a bit then go bath then go uni for examz liao.. tonite will be party nite.. yippee!!! hurray!!! going out for dinner with my housemates and then we going clubbing.. heehee.. sound new to some of u? yeahz.. cos i usually dun go clubbing lor. everyone almost fall off their chairs when they heard tat i going clubbing. oh well, juz wanna let go a bit and since they suggested, might as well ba... heehee..

anw, i am off for my long awaiting exam paper liao.. all the best to myself! whahaha... :D

No comments: