Friday, June 02, 2006

Driving Learners' Licence



Driving Learners' Licence.. finally.. is mine...

See this picture here? yeahz... i noe is exam period.. i shld be mugging for exam. however, before i start mugging for exam, tis is wat i was busy with tis few days. i decided to go for my driving licence here so i need to take theory test 1st. haiz.. very very stupid me only PASS the test after 3 attempt. at the 3rd attempt today, i finally made it! i got my learners' licence which means i can go and learn driving liao. of cos not now lah.. now is exam period. i muz study for exam 1st.. will learn my driving after exam during my winter break. hopefully by the time i go back to spore, i will have a driving licence liao. yeahz!!!! very happy with myself... i spent alot to get tis theory done, die die oso muz pass my driving ah.. quite stupid to get it only after 3 times but lucky i din give up. haha.. anyway, time for hardcore studies... revision revision... driving me really crazy soon...

No comments: