Saturday, June 03, 2006

not again ah... useless me, feeling HOMESICK again...

is only start of mugging period... i am starting to feel sian and lethargic so easily. omg!!! how to survive for the next 3 weeks. haiz... IRIS LIM WEE SAN, pls dun give up at this stage ah.. u come tis far liao.. pls hang on and jia you!!! go on.. no matter wat, die die oso muz survive.. JIA YOU!!!

and at tis crucial time of the semester, i start to have the HOMESICK feeling again.. i miss HOME.. i miss Spore.. i miss my family, my friends and everyone back home.. i wanna go HOME!!! act is winter holiday after exam, is 1 mth holiday here. many of my friends are going home, for those not going home, parents are visiting them. haiz... i have none of the two. i am not going home, neither any one coming to visit me. i feel very much to go home actually but i just cannot afford to. 1stly, airfare is too exp, i dun wan to waste $$$ on airfare when is only 1 mth break. even if there is promotional airfare, is still too much $$$. 2ndly, if i tell my aunt tat i wanna go home, they will find it weird and issit i cannot tahan here. i cannot let them worry for me. i dun wan to let them noe how much i miss home, if not they will worry for me. 3rdly, i wanna travel around australia. & yes! i am going to melbourne from 13jul to 18jul. so why am i still making noise tat i wanna to go home leh? dunno y leh.. suddenly tot of spore, tot of home and wanna go home. haiz... juz a silly tot tat will disappear very fast. so dun tink too much.. end up i will be fine. when i am busy, i dun tink abt it lor. so juz keep myself busy! study! study! study! busy, busy, busy!

HOME sweet HOME will be in 1 year's time ba, i tink.... haha...

No comments: