Thursday, June 01, 2006

Recent updates...

okok... i start to have complains from pple saying tat i din update my blog. haiz.. last few days very lazy to write anything.. so even when i logged in, i din write any new post. anyway, shall do some updates here.

1st update: for my group assignment, we got 48 out of 50!!! yippee!!! hip hip hurray! isn't tat great? haha~~!!! muz say thank u to my dearest GRACE and AILEEN ah.. for enduring tat period of rushing assignment as a group.

2nd update: still abt assignment.. i got 20.25 out of 25. i was really very happy with this marks. it ended my semester with a perfect feeling.. feeling tat i can do well if i willing to put in more effort. i told someone abt tis marks, i said is not too bad. then he started to say tat i shld be contented lah, cos tis mark is very good ah. well, ok lah.. i juz wanna be humble mah. haha.. anyway, i need to thank tis someone too. if not for him, i would not be able to get such a high marks cos he is my faithful essay editor. "thank u.."

3rd update: my june winter holiday trip confirmed! 13jul to 18jul i will be going to Melbourne with my housemate, Tess. i certainly look forward to this trip as is going to real great experience to go through Winter in Melbourne. is even colder than in Brisbane lor. shall do some planning after my exam.. wanna get more information on melbourne 1st. haha.. yeahz!!! i am travelling!!!

4th update: finally is winter in Australia.. is very very cold with abt 5 to 10 degrees at nite. finally my heater is out for exposure again. but i din on it until is too cold for me to bear cos heater use alot of electricity ah.. muz save! yesterday i went out early in the morning for volunteer work. as i walked along the street at 7am in the morning, i can see "smoke" coming out of my mouth cos is juz too cold. when i took the ferry, i was shivering lor. haha.. but i like winter as is something we dun experience in Spore. yeahz!!!

5th update: exam will start in abt 2 weeks time. 10 Jun is my 1st paper for Hotel Management Operations (love the exam tips as it is very precise and specific, trying to aim high, hopefully i dun disappoint myself again). 16 Jun, 2nd paper of Service Management (exam tips not really specific but still manageable i guess). last paper on 24 Jun with Principles of Tourism, Hospitality and Leisure (some specifc tips which make me feel tat i shld be able to score.. cross fingers~!). yeahz... tat is my exam timetable. i will be on MSN. but if i dun tok to u, it means i am studying ah.. which is a good ting cos i juz feel so so lazy tis sem. no mood or motivation to study. someone said tat my problem is i am not focus enough which i oso tink so.. okok.. i will jia you and stay focus!

6th update: i finally gotten my NEW digital camera!!! yeahz!!! thanks to Jasmin who bought it for me. Girl, thank u very much!!! love ya~! can't wait to see my camera ah.. it will come to me soon.. in abt 1 and a half weeks time.. when my fren, Jennifer (SIA air stewardess) come to brisbane, my camera will be here too. heehee.. look forward...^_^

okok... guess tat's all. suppose to have another update but will only tell all when i actually succeed. now not time yet.. gota go back to study liao.. will try update regularly.

btw, i wanna change to a nicer layout leh.. anyone out there who is free to teach me?? my alignment always disappear after a few entries. sian~~...

2 comments:

princess said...

can download the layouts u like from www.blogskins.com

or if u really want, i can do for u :) juz let me know whatever specifications u have, like colour theme, picture, etc


-fang

Ah Hui Zi said...

yup i also download the template from the website leh. Just download the html file, copy and paste into your template section when u log in to blogspot. can try and see the effect. will be good advice to save a copy of your current html of ur original template just incase u wanna revert back to your old one if u dun like the new one and also can refer to the links that u have typed in ur old template to copy and paste to ur new one as well.