Thursday, May 10, 2007

"where did my brainy go to???"

"brainy, pls come back... holiday is long over! is time to work hard before u can take a break!" whahaha... yeahz, my brain was not working today even though i had to report for work today. well, i had a "mid-term break" tis week so cannot blame me ah. hahaha... monday was Labour Day hols in Australia & my lovely lecturer gave us a day off from our Tuesday lecture to prepare for our report tat is going to due next Tuesday. so in all, my only 2 days of sch were not meant to happen tis week which means i had an additional week of "mid-term break". hahaha... & my brainy made good use of tis chance to have a wonderful hols. i oso dunno where did it go to cos i had making heaps of mistakes today during work and when i came home. obviously i am not functioning with my brain in the rite place ah! whahaha...

1stly at work, i forget to save a file tat i was working on for the whole afternoon! how wonderful can tat be? ended up i need to try to recover some of the work at the very last min before i knock off. my marketing manager had to come to me and asked me to stop work and go home. haiz... then when i came home, i actually went to wash my things after i applied moisturer on my hands! how smart can i get sia? hahaha... well well, i do hope my brainy come back to me fast sia! i need to finish up the report and submit on Tuesday lor. gosh~~!!! whahahaha...

in the midst of tinking where did my brainy went to, i snitch yet another quiz from Leona's blog. (thanks, gal!)


tis is rather true cos i am actually a calculative person. as in i do wanna keep a close watch on my own stuff and if pple use it, i am willing to share but i muz be able to keep a close lookout of it. heehee...

No comments: