Wednesday, May 09, 2007

My thoughts for the day...

1st of all let me welcome Ms Jenny Gao to Club 23! woohoo~!!! one more member for club 23 and i noe tat in tis May, there will be more coming in. there is a lot of May babies around sia... anyway, for those has yet become a member of Club 23, await patiently ba, soon it will ur turn! heehee...

2nd issue to share is... yesterday and today i was toking to Pat and Fiona abt the news tat was rather HOT in Spore over the May Day hols last week. & i received emails from my aunties and cousins to read abt the related article. well, i tink most of u in spore shld noe wat i am referring. i shall not mention the name. all i wanna say is tat i feel kinda affected aft reading the article cos i seriously think is just not worth to give in our health for money, something which we usually term as Vitamin M. diff pple have diff perspective of life and wat they wanna achieve in life so we as outsiders definitely have no rights to comment or pin point. but if u r concern abt ur family and frens around u, do stop by and see if any of them r overruled by the "theory of Vitamin M is the only thing". if they r, maybe u can try to give them a nudge and lead them to see tat tis is not really the case. is not being unrealistic cos in search of vitamin M, we shld nv neglect other vitamins too! if u r in a situation of "overruled by vitamin M", as a fren here, i am saying "STOP" to u! re-adjust a bit and probably seek a different way to search for ur Vitamin M, probably a better and less harmful way. is when we still have a choice, we muz make full use of it.

last thought to share is abt myself. come to think of tis, i tink i had grew up quite a bit over the years. probably when Jun see tis, he will say "oh yeahz! definitely! can see from her size lor... how can she not grow, rite?" well, Jun, i am referring to mentally here, so sorry to disappoint u in "suaning" me! hahaha... mentally definitely more independent and tough. which i tink is a good ting for me. i cannot always be a daddy's gal who nv grow up and neither do i wanna be a daddy's gal, is juz not my character to be a daddy's gal. so i step up and took on the challenge i set for myself since sec sch. my dreams to study overseas. to experience life outside my comfort zone. to noe wat is out there for me to achieve. to challenge my limits and ability. i am glad tat i took up tis challenge. initially all was not tat smooth sailing but as time goes by, i handled it with faith and i am not far to the ending point of Phase 1. i am glad tat at the end of the day, i will be able to tell all tat "i am a survivor under this challenge!"

y did i have such sudden tots abt all these? cos juz now i was trying to fix and confirm the accommodation for my family who will be here in abt 2 mths time for my graduation. i seriously can't wait to see them and bring them around and let them take a look at my life here. i really really wanna share with them every bits and pieces of my life here! for many pple, graduation may juz be a ceremony, is nutting big deal. & they even question y so many of my family members r coming. well, i am not trying to be boastful of anything here cos i have nutting to boast abt oso. is juz tat for me, personally i treasure the honour of graduation and the glory i can have during graduation. i mean after all the hardwork i put in, graduation means ALOT to me. is definitely a big deal for me which i wanna share with my closed ones who had been supportive all these while. so i treasure their presence and i am very glad tat most of them can be here with me to share my glory. i din come from a family where studies is everything & only ting. but in my family, studies definitely mean something. probably under the influence of my auntie who is very successful in her career and the constant reminder from my grandma tat i need to work hard, i had no choice but to keep pushing myself every now and then. finally the journey is going to end in Phase 1, of cos i would love to see them here! there is nutting wrong with tat, rite? i noe it is expensive to get them all here, hence, i am glad tat they r willing to come. tat is wat i mean by supportive! cos it is going to cost them money, effort, time and their work leave. i deeply appreciate every single one of them! before i start my Phase 2 of overseas studies, i noe i will have their blessing in abt 2 mths time. so in the mean time, my only task in repaying them is to work hard for the remaining time of studies till graduation. :D yes! i will & i shall & i muz!

No comments: