Saturday, May 26, 2007

== "Homesickness", the "Killer" ==

apart from ME, today tis 4 "tingy" r going out for GSS shopping & GOOD food! !@#$%!@#$%!@#$%!!!! how irritating can tat get when they keep telling me abt their meeting up and gathering via MSN! *bish*

act is nutting much abt it too cos is juz a normal gathering! but it is WITHOUT ME! so tat's the BIG deal! well, i tink they will surely say i bu yao lian to tink i am so BIG deal to them lor... *blek* nvm, they shall go and try to yummy food & give me a review aft tat. if is yum yum, they r going to accompany me to go again when i go back at the end of the yr! Spice gang, u guys can't run away during then!

hmm... i had spent almost like 2 yrs here studying, away from HOME, FAMILY and FRIENDS, i shld get used to it. however, there is one ting for sure tat i cannot and will not be able to get used to. tat is when i feel like it, when i am bored, i can juz disturb my FAMILY at home or call up my FRIENDS to go out together. i am not saying there is no one to go out here. is juz tat i certainly miss out alot on gathering with pple back HOME. am i being very baby to say all these leh? dun seems the independent me tat i am suppose to be ah. haha... well, no matter how much i grumble, i am here in Aussie already ah. :D

Homesickness is wat had been killing me all these while. no matter when and where, it had nv leave me. i guess no matter how long it is, i will juz have tis sickness with me to wherever i go. away from HOME and loved ones is nv an easy task, leaving the comfort zone u had been there since young will nv be an easy move. but in reality, when u wanna achieve some dreams and goals, there r scarifices tat u need to do ah. i noe my scarifices r juz starting. i am not going to end here. there r much more tat i noe i wanna do. not to mention tat as yet, when is time, tings will be known.

okok... last few words... no matter where i am, and what i am doing, i will always always miss HOME Singapore, my beloved FAMILY and lovely FRIENDS!!! (mushy mushy ah... hahaha)

No comments: