Friday, May 18, 2007

NO last day of examz for me!!! i break the curse! yeahz!!!

WOOHOO~~~!!!!! i am so so HAPPY HAPPY!!! whahahahaa...

Today is the release of the long awaiting examz timetable!!!! I checked and checked and finally today is OUT! yes! yes! i cannot hide my happiness now. cos i DIDN'T kanna the last day of examz! woohoo~~!!!! well, is in between the examz period. so i have some time bfore tat to prepare which is good! & i am glad it din end too late cos i can go travel after the paper. ohh... btw, i only have 1 paper ah! heehee... so tat's it! anyway, my paper is on 15 June and after tat i am FREE! as free as seagull!!! woohoo~~!!!! i can plan my travel now liao. yes! yes! yes!!!

oh ya... today is Tess' bday! last nite we had a pleasant surprise for her & later we going out for bday celebration. probably last outing before start of examz. yeahz! heehee... will post more photos later... yeahz!!!

No comments: