Thursday, May 31, 2007

LAST day for my Job Placement... Thank U to all...

last day of my job placement! how time flies... i still rem tat beginning of the sem, i was still blogging abt my preparation for the various interviews to get the job placement. how i panic, how i worried, how i anxious wait to receive confirmation emails and phone calls... & now, is LAST day of job placement! is really very FAST! & today was a hectic day. cos my colleagues r heading to Sydney for an on-site set up for a conference starting tomolo. 1.30pm flight & they r still not ready at 11am. within tat one hr, we r rushing here and there to get all the stuff ready and at 12pm, they set off for airport, leaving the office in moment of silence suddenly. whahaha... it was a great day cos i had stuff to do all the way from morning till evening! a good way to end my placement...

& another best ting is tat my Boss actually asked me to evaluate my performance with him. cos for watever he comment, my lecturer will review aft tat. for watever marks he is giving, i will be awarded accordingly for my grade for tis placement. when he asked me to rate myself, i always give myself a rating tat is on lower end or average. and most of the ans is always 1 level lower than his opinion abt me. in the end, he gave me a 8.5 out of 10. when he asked me abt my opinion abt my own marks, i told him maybe abt 6 to 7. i am trying to be humble in the geniune way! not trying to act only cos i feel rather weird having to evaluate myself. i wanna voice out how i felt abt the grades i can get but i juz feel weird having to grade on myself cos i tends to always put myself at a lower end of the marks no matter how good i tot i had do.

even they can't hear abt all these, i still wanna say it.... i seriously wanna thank my managers and colleagues for all their hardwork and assistance cos it makes my life much easier and happier thru out tis few mths. & certainly i learnt alot more. gaining valuable hands on experience, bringing me closer to where i wanna head towards and giving me the chance to braoden my exposure & understand the industry better. whether issit here i wanna be, tis job placement definitely open up my mind even further! :D & to my lecturers for all the hardwork in arranging all these wonderful job placements for us, students! is definitely worthwhile and there r certainly heaps of benefits!

No comments: