Thursday, May 31, 2007

"Spice Up Our Life!"

still rem i tok abt my Spice Buddies having a gathering without me? hahaha... i was there! "mentally" and "spiritually" cos tis was wat they did to me! how innovative and creative can they be... i was laughing hilariously upon seeing the photos and later feel kinda heart warming... here u r, photos contribute by Huilin (bigger version of the photos, pls click on the link): (let me noe if u r oso laughing or u feel the warmth? heehee...)

I'm happily taking photo with every single one of them... whahaha...
i tink at tat point in time, physically i am facing my lappy, struggling on how to finish my report in Aussie lor...
Max Brenner Choc Bar!
i'm there enjoying the chocolate with a straw tat is even BIGGER than my face!

i'm waiting for more photos from Jas. haha... i wanna see wat did they do and wat kind of photos they had taken! haiz... seriously i miss them so so much... i miss Jun's laughter and suan-ning of me non stop for practically ANYTHING and EVERYTHING under the sun... i miss Lin's madness and craziness & willingness to get silly with me... i miss looking @ Jas and irritate her by requesting for someting out of the blue and making her dunno to be angry or be amused by it... i miss Lian's blur-ness & her fav ans "anything lor... shun bian lor..." & her sudden blurting out of comments tat make me dunno how to react... whahaha... we r the Spicy Gang so we have "spices" in our own way to Spice Up Our Life! without all the other "spices", life seems missing something here but i noe in future, i can use these photos to temporary curb all issues till the day i step back on my homeground once again! yeahz!

No comments: