Saturday, May 19, 2007

New Zealand, here i come!!!

*hip! hip! hurray!* hip! hip! hurray!*

dun be mistaken, is not end of examz or end of my studies as yet. in fact, i still have 1 major report to do sia. but at tis moment, i juz wanna share my excitement. pls refer to info stated below:

PASSENGER NAME:
MISS WEE SAN LIM

SUN 17Jun
Brisbane/Christchurch
6:00pm/17Jun 11:25pm

THU 05Jul
Christchurch/Brisbane
3:10pm/05Jul 5:00pm

YES!!! i am going to New Zealand. heehee... i had been anticipating tis trip since last year when many of my frens went there during last winter. I am very happy that i am finally going! woohoo~~!!! i dun have to envy pple who see the wonderful scenary at NZ, i dun have to envy pple who can try out skiing. heehee... cos i can do my share soon... finally is all confirmed tat i am going & so i can concentrate on my studies and assignment. is way too slack for me tis sem sia... haiz... hope all goes on good till the end!

No comments: