Tuesday, May 29, 2007

tat's it! NO more official lectures and tutorials till further notice!!! haha...

today is the last day of uni for me! well, i would love to say is last day for my studies here but is not yet ah. juz the last day of the sem or the last day of my degree! heehee... no more official lectures or tutorials. i attended the last lecture today with a bag full of examz tips and great laughing session with my course mates. many of them were new frens to me as i only know them tis sem. heehee...

no more lectures, no more tutorials but i still have 1 more report to finish. honestly, tis is the most sickening report i have so far. cos 1stly, i have no idea how to make the whole report link up to provide a good flow and 2ndly, i have difficulty to incorporate my research and the theory. and 3rdly, is worth 50%! gosh... i seriously dun like tis report. is killing me!!! & tat is y i am doing it so slowly tat i can juz murder myself soon. cos is due next mon & i am only like 10% thru it. damn it! y is the last one so torturing? anyway, i shall try to overcome it and juz do watever i can. if i dun score well for tis, i tink i have no issue ah. cos i seriously have no clue on how to make it better. after consulting my lecturer, is still the same. haiz... is easy to understand the theory, is juz how i can incorporate into the report writing? arghhh~~!!!!

well, tats a warning to me too. if i am into the Honours studies, i shall not choose the same nature of modules as my electives ah. cos i reckon tat i will fare very badly in tis area... Tourism Impact and Sustainability is juz not my cup of tea! haha...

No comments: