Monday, May 14, 2007

Day for Administrative Work!!!!

today is a day of Administrative Work. gosh... had been running around in uni after my lecture and tutorial to fix all the administrative work. seriously i dun like all these ah. is juz can get rather irritating at times. how i wish all administrative work can be taken out... whahaha... i wish lah...

anyway, 1stly, i had to dropped by UQ Connect to ask abt my house's internet connection issue. well, since we r moving out by 19 July, of cos we dun wanna the internet to run empty for so many mths till end of Aug. so i tot of negotiating a better way out with the pple in charge. there was tis very nice lady who patiently sort out my queries and go all way out to seek for the better option for me. i was indeed grateful for her help though i noe there is limited help she can offer too. there r 3 options for us with our internet connection. 1st: extend for 1 mth till end of Jun & incurred a $109 cancellation fee, 2nd: extend for 2 mths till end of Jul & incurred a $109 cancellation or 3rd: extend 3 mths till end of Aug & extend the phone line for 1 mth @ $20. hmm... all 3 options r making us lose out some way somehow so we shall work it out tonite for the best options tat we wanna.

2ndly, i was off to Campus Lodge, my accommodation for next semester. i was there to pay for my deposit money. act i was still pondering as to shld i pay the money or not. cos i haven received the actual offer for my honours studies. any time i may not get it and dun require the accommodation. but i shall take my chance for now. we shall see how.

3rdly, thrifty car rental replied! they r willing to refund the prepaid fuel charges we paid for during our previous car rental. well, we din take note so when we rent the car, we paid for the prepaid fuel charges and ended up we still refill a full tank of fuel upon returning the car. according to their policy is tat the prepaid fuel charges once paid r non-refundable. thank god, they wana be nice to their customers and have such great customer service gesture! tat definitely WOW me!

4thly, CPF is hurrying me to pay back the money i borrowed from my mum's CPF for my poly studies again. haiz... i had already deferred the payment for 2 years and incurred abt over $400 plus interest. now i need to defer another 1 more year. whahaha... suddenly i feel tat i became a slave for money. even before i start to work, i am paying money here and there, owing pple money here and there. i calculated already. upon graduation, my loan to be repay will be a horrifying amount! estimated to be S$13oK. whahahah... 10 years of slave for money... my aunt still joke abt it and say "dun worry, i will wait patiently for u to repay all the money to me. hahaha..." tat certainly is great encouragement ah... :P

& the 5th item is my passport! i applied for a NEW passport cos my old one will expire next year which is not going to be able to bring me back to Spore aft graduation next year. whahaha... now the passport is in Canberra, Singapore High Commission. my task now is to send a registered mail with my current passport to Spore High Comm in Canberra with a self-addressed registered envelope for them to send my passport back to me. seems a risky ting to do cos in the event when tings got lost, is my passport tat we r toking abt. the only identity i have here with me. cos in foreign land, passport is actually wat matters most. our pink IC dun really count and many of them dun recognise tat. anyway, i shall take tat risk cos i tink it shld be fine after all

okok... no more administrative stuff. is enough for the day to keep me busy. i am going to cook curry now. whahaha... making use of the paste given by my lovely buddy, Lian. hopefully i dun spoil it. upload the photos of my wonder later... :D

No comments: