Thursday, November 02, 2006

Motivation!!! i need u ah... where r u? pls come back to me, k?

hmm... since i already settled the most bothering issue in my mind, i shld b all set to study hard for my examz ah... but i juz cannot seems to have the heart to study. my mind is not with my studies at all lor. really dunno y ah. haiz... then to make matter worse, i have additional stress now!!! tis stress is really terrible but is not motivating me to study leh?

today i went for a industry placement briefing. is part of the module i am taking next sem. some students will be selected to go for tis industry placement. however to qualify for it, there is a series of criteria to fulfill. 1st of all most, most basic one.. academic requirement. all along the uni require students to have at least a cumulative GPA of 5 to qualify. from next yr on, they r looking for students with at least GPA of 5.5 and on top of tat, the student need to be top 30 students within the whole grp of students taking the course ah. aiyoo... i tot i juz need to maintain my current GPA or make it better to qualify. now not only muz i get a good GPA, i still need to maintain within the top 30 students ah. for today's briefing, my lecturers only called those qualified students to go down and told us tat hopefully next yr's 1st meeting, they will still see the same lot of us. haiz... i definitely hope so ah.

u say lah... isn't tis additional stress for me? how to get better GPA and at the same time maintain my standing within top 30 ah? honestly, i have doubts ah. but no matter wat i will try my very best!!! pia all the way... do or die... heckcare 1st... juz do 1st. 1st of all i tink to get back all my motivation... "motivation!!! come back to me faster, can??? plssss...." 2nd ting is to write a good profile write up abt myself to send to my lecturer for review. my aunt said my profile write up cannot make it ah. whahaha... tink i need sit down and do a good one liao. 3rd is i wanna settle my tasmania' s stuff leh. tot of going down to travel agency to get stuff on tasmania tomolo. but i muz see if i can finish studying part of my tings today or not. if not, no need go tomolo liao. studies more impt.

oh ya... come to mention... i nv tot my lecturers will use the "top 30 students" tactics to choose suitable students for the placement ah. i tot tis kind of method only used in pri or sec sch in spore ah. academic standing base on results. whahaha... nv knew in uni still use such way ah. anyway, keep fingers cross... i wanna maintain!!!! i can do it! yes! i can!!! i will & i muz!!!!

*today when i went to uni, i saw someone driving a car with a "L" plate. haiz... he is learning car lor... then when i came back, i saw a car... "toyota corolla ascent". haiz... same design as the one i used to drive when i was learning my driving... mmm... i miss someting ah... miss wat, dun need say u all oso noe lah... cannot say i super duper love tat.. but i juz feel no good when out of sudden, is taken away from me without me even proving to myself and others that i can do it and finish it perfectly ah! fated and destined ah... haiz....*

okok... back to studies liao... if not, no need finish liao...

No comments: