Friday, November 17, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY "BAO BEI"!!!!

in another 1 hr and 15mins i will be in the exam hall with my last battle of the semester!

in another 3hr and 15mins i will be having my long awaiting freedom!

but before all these... let me dedicate something to my lovely "bao bei"...


HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my dearest Lim Wei Zhi!!!! :D


tis photo kinda small but i simply love the expression on his face cos is a good reflection on his character ah... whahaha... cheeky smile on tat handsome little face... ohh... miss pinching his cheeks ah...

my "bao bei" here is my youngest cousin. youngest of my generation (no longer youngest in family as he is Uncle liao... whahaha...) he is 7 yrs old tis yr ohhh... wonder how tall he is now ah... really miss him so much. miss him calling me "Weishan Jie Jie" with tat soft spoken manner and anxious looks if i am holding anything on hand tat is of his interest. today is his birthday ohhh... heehee... naughty little boy ah... shall go back and "torture" him. whahaha...
okok... got to run now for my last examz paper liao... last one liao... finally!!! i will jia you ah! hopefully i wun disappoint myself. but no matter, i juz cannot wait to regain my freedom and get out of my "turtle" hole ah. as frens in Aussie called me "mountain turtle" living in "er-mei shan" during examz as i can juz simply "disappear" for weeks during examz. whahaha...

No comments: