Saturday, November 04, 2006

Triple S Theory from IRIS1000

whahaha... wat will one do when one is so sick of studying and studying for examz ah? well, one will get crazy and tink of some funny and weird tings lah... heehee... tat is wat i tot of while i was struggling to concentrate on my examz revision.

Newly invented theory from course code IRIS1000:

Triple S Theory: Study + Sleepy = Sianz

whahaha... i invented tis theory when i was too sian from all the notes... notes after notes, words after words... is all over my mind and nutting seems to stay on... all juz flowing in and out of my mind so easily. can anyone tell me how to keep all these in head until after 17 Nov? argghhh!!!

haiz... act study for so long, shld noe how to handle examz symptons but i juz get so sick lah... let me fa xie a bit... as wat jas say, 2nd last sem liao... muz endure ah!!!

okok... enough of grumbles and complains liao... back to all the notes now... sickening they r but is sinful on my side if i dun "eat" all of them up ah! whahaha... see lah, crazy me using all the weird weird words.

*side note*:
*juz as i was writing tis entry, i saw a new course/subject code from Yong Kiat's msn nick: "SLP1001"... whahaha... we all became inventors for new course/subject codes ah... previously we have "TVBS1000" (bachelor) to "TVBS7000" (masters). whahaha...*

No comments: