Sunday, November 05, 2006

lovely little angels... ^_^

Attention everyone!!! whahaha... a very very grand intro to my lovely niece, Baby Lynnette Yap. heehee... little lovely princess, 1st arrival in the family on 31 Oct 2006. weight at birth was 3.1kg. i was so so excited when the news came to me via email. how i wish i can fly back and see the baby straightaway ah.

today i juz received a photo of the lovely baby girl from my cousin. which means she had discharged and everything is going on well. good good... when i saw the photo, cannot hide my excitement and happiness ah. keep smiling... all my examz stress and troubles r gone... gone for tis moment when i am admiring the photo of my niece. i shall be back in dec to see her. heehee... cannot be there for her 1st mth but nvm, i will try and get some pressie for her. woohoo~~!!!

okok... here is a photo of the baby girl.. cute or not ah?

Baby Lynnette
soundly asleep. her mouth is exactly same as her mum (my eldest cousin from my dad's side). heehee... rosy cheeks.. so small lah.. i wanna carry her ah!!!

okok... cannot bias and forget abt my other niece who is going to be 2 yrs old in Jan 2007. heehee... she is juz as lovely. well, she is the daughter of my 2nd elder cousin from my dad's side. she is Baby Joyce. okok... i shld not say is baby anymore cos she is going to be 2 yrs old but nevertheless she is still very young lah. the 4th generation of my family. heehee... here it is, a photo of her when she turned 1 yr old earlier tis year in Jan.

Baby Joyce

Her features very feminine hor.. shld b a very pretty girl when she grow up ah.. whahaha...

hmm... whose baby shall i await next leh? whahaha... maybe my brother's ah... then i can really become "direct" auntie! yeahz!!!

No comments: