Sunday, November 26, 2006

"Weishan Jie Jie" really sounded full of WARMTH...

"Weishan Jie Jie"!!! whahaha... tat was wat my lovely cousin, Wei Zhi shouted into the mic when i was using webcam with my family earlier tis afternoon.

there was a mini family gathering at my cousin's new house as it is Baby Lynnette's 1st month birthday this coming Thursday. so they had a small celebration and i "participated" in the celebration! heehee... i went out early in the morning with my housemate, Tess to buy things and rushed home at abt 3pm (Aussie time) as my aunt told me they will gather at my cousin's place at abt 1pm (spore time). so when i reached home at abt 4pm, I keep waiting for my bro to online so that i can use my webcam with them.

finally at abt 5pm (aussie time), my bro online. heehee... i saw my grandma, parents, bro, aunties, uncle, cousins and nieces & all the lovely food. there r home cooked curry, traditional hakka dishes "Abacus Seed"... arghh~~!!! as usual, they always use food to tempt me ah! but nvm, i will be able to taste all these good food soon. heehee...

of cos i saw the main character of the day! my lovely niece, Baby Lynnette. she so smart lah, when pple carried her near the webcam, she quickly opened her eyes. heehee... clever girl ah! and she look so alike to her father. whahaha... then my cousin showed me all the photos taken ever since Baby Lynnette was born. hmm... guess becos tis is 1st child for them, they took so many photos lah. is like almost every day one photo ah. whahaha... but good tat they take ah. i can slowly enjoy bit by bit when i get back ah. heehee... then i oso saw my eldest niece, Baby Joyce. heehee.. she so tall liao. wow... she was playing "fishing" with my grandma. whahaha... grandma so happy lah cos tat is her great grand daughter wor... woohoo~~!!!

i will never forget my impt grp of angels... yes! my 3 lovely cousins. Weiqi, Wei Hui and Wei Zhi. whahaha... Weiqi as usual, always interested in my soft toys. Wei Hui is still so stubborn. ask her speak to the mic, she juz wun do it. haha... as for WeiZhi, he lost 2 of his teeth. yeahz... the front upper 2 teeth. whahaha... but he is still so handsome, my handsome little prince. :D miss them so so much... but i noe soon i will see them liao!!!! yeahz!!!

is great to tok to my family, see them over the webcam is exceptionally warmth ah. let them see me so tat they know i am safe and sound. we can still argue over webcam. whahaha... glad to noe tat everyone back home r fine and good! i will be back with them soon. shall cook a good meal for my beloved family when i get back. heehee... at the same time, muz have lots of fun with my cousins and nieces. yeahz!!!

sidenote: 2 more days to release of examz results. start to get a bit gan cheong liao. then day after release of result, i will be off to Tasmania! hopefully i will have a pleasant trip to Tasmania! yep yep!!!

No comments: