Wednesday, November 29, 2006

finally... relief & happiness...

at the strike of 12, i tried to log into my school SI-net system to check for my results. idiotic lah! cannot go in cos system is unavailable. which means too many pple accessing so jam up the system. i tried and tried but still in vain. then Leona came to ask me how was my results. how to ans her when i haven't view it leh? whahahaha... she lah.. make me gan chiong and keep walking up and down my room. even Tess oso got gan chiong by my actions. she is gan chiong abt how i fare, instead of worrying for her own results. whahaha...

so at abt 12.45am, we decided to try again. finally! we got in... yeahz!!! so slowly we went into the studies report to view our results. is like relieving TOTO results. one by oney scroll down to see. whahaha... to my greatest surprise, results was kinda up to my expectations but i din expect some part of it. no matter what my results r, i am very contented and happy abt it. at least my effort paid off and i can face myself happily for tis holidays! yeahz!!! i am really relieved now!!! i can really relaxed. honestly, i really had a hard time struggling for tis sem. i am so so glad is over now and i really very very happy tat i act manage to survive till now. extra workload and with so many other commitments, i am glad tat i made it!

since i made it thru tis sem and working towards my last sem now... i shall say thank u to many pple 1st. my beloved family, my spice buddies, all my other friends in spore now and frens in aussie now... THANK U very very much for all the support, encouragement, care, concern, love and warmth! i will work even harder for next sem to repay all these. oso i wanna thank myself for surviving thru. heehee... i torture myself for 2 sem here, i really need give myself a good break before i chiong for last sem! oh ya! forget to thank one more person. tis person really supported me thru out. always ready to show me the real care and concern whenever i realy need. no matter watever it is, i juz wana say THANK U to tis person... :D

okok.. off to bed now. need to work and i will be off to TAsmania on tis thurs. heehee... back on next tues. yeahz!!! i can go with a peaceful and relieve mind. woohoo~~!!!

No comments: