Monday, November 13, 2006

there goes my 10 marks....

as u can see from the title, is something related to exam ah... 2nd paper i took today. haiz... juz as i tot i did a fairly ok job, i suddenly feel very weird. then for a person who usually dun re confirm ans by looking thru the notes after examz, i act took out my notes and look thru for ans. so tat was how i realise i lost 10 marks... 10marks for a quest tat i act wrote the wrong ans. is my fault... totally my fault for being over confident and underestimated the quest. i need to finish 2 10marks quest in 35mins so i decided to rush thru the 3rd quest, tinking tat it is much easier to finish. however, i din realise i was writing the wrong stuff down. i only read the quest once during perusal time and din read a 2nd time which i usually will before writing the ans. so i overlooked on wat the quest is asking for and ended up giving the wrong ans.

really heartache ah... 10 marks leh... tat is enough to take my distinction away from me. haiz... tis sem's results will be way below expectation. 2 papers already and had been disappointment. i dunno how the 3rd one will be, but i will still give my best shot. watever it is, wat done cannot be undone. if is really meant to be as it is, no use for me to ponder over it. maybe at the end of the day, i will be very disappointed with my own results as the results for tis sem is very impt to me. i need to obtain good results to get my industry placement. if i really get bad results and din get my placement, is not enough to get sad only. cos after i get sad, i need to wake up and do something to replace wat i lost, rite? is true i feel very heart ache now and maybe after release of results too but i noe i need to get on with life and learn from where i go wrong so tat i wun make same mistake again. tis time round, i noe is bcos i was over confidence and din read quest thoroughly. so will i allow myself a 2nd chance to make same mistake? NO! NEVER! i will earn back my marks and will NEVER allow tis to happen again.

No comments: