Tuesday, November 14, 2006

in the midst of examz...

In the midst of studying for LAST paper...

I saw Merlion!!!

I saw "Durian" - Esplanade!!!

I saw Fort Canning Park!!!

ohhh... familiar scenes tat i had been missing for mths (at least 9 mths liao...) & i saw all of them today... all at one go... heehee... not imaginary lor, is really saw them with my EYES but is on TV lah. whahaha... oh ya... come to tink, muz say THANK U to Grace. "hey gal, thanks for asking me to watch the show juz now on TV. heehee... really good form of dosage ah!" yeahz! juz now on TV there was a cooking show. Spore was featured in tis episode thus i saw all the familiar scene and food. gosh~~ suddenly had a homely feeling. whahaha... anyway, i was craving for "ba zhang" when i saw the host introducing the "nonya dumpling" lah. haiz... i miss the "ba zhang" my grandma make lor & i miss messing up her stuff when she wrap lah. heehee...

haha.. during examz period & i seems so free hor... still can watch TV. arghh... i really have ZERO mood to study sia. so as usual, cannot sit really still when i have no mood to study, i walked up and down my room, go downstairs to take water, food and walk around the house, wet the cloth and wipe the kitchen top and everywhere else. i juz dun wan sit down in front of my desk to look at my notes. whahaha... then when i got sick of doing all these, guess wat i did next? i saw the cards and photo albums on my display shelves. so i took a cloth and start to wipe the dust off them and took out each and every one to read thru again. whahaha... it had been a few mths since i last read them. usually when i read them, i will start to tink of home again so i dun usually read them lah. but today i itchyhand lah. took out and read. indeed the "dust" in the cards and albums so powerful... flew into my eyes and make me create a mini "waterfall" in my room. whahaha... then i realised something. to my Spice Buddies (Lian, Jun, Jas & Lin): the photo card tat u guys gave me was the most outstanding one but now i cannot read the msg in the card liao. cos the pen tat u guys used, so powerful ah. ink can disappear one. Lin's msg is completely gone, Lian's msg left only "dear San" & "Love & Huggies Poh Lian", body section all gone, Jas' msg still got abt 40% left and Jun's msg is the only complete one left. whahaha... cos he used a different ink ah. so... can i request for a NEW card??? :P

anyway, no matter whose gift or card they r, i deeply appreciate them and love every single one of them. will bring all these back to Spore after i grad to put on display so tat i can read when i am free ah. but i guess by then, i wun create "waterfall" liao. heehee...

**side note**: received a msg last nite tat really make me feel some sort better... act knowing wat the typical advice will be... it seems better when a 2nd person tell me...

my outgoing msg was "really heartache. lost 10 marks in my examz today. for the 1st time i am really affected. my mood to study for last paper is really gone... haiz..."

the reply came as "dun tink abt it since is over le. u shld study even harder for the next paper so tat u overall can get a good grade... yeahz... study hard!"

anyway, tat's all for updates now. back to mugging again... :D

No comments: