Friday, November 24, 2006

little gifts for my angels...

whahaha... guess wat i bought today? yeahz!!! is the pressie for my niece, Baby Lynnette 1st month old birthday ah! heehee... i oso dunno how big she is now, so juz buy bigger size, hopefully she can wear. yeahz!

this set of clothes is for Baby Lynnette. cute or not? heehee... i find the pink top very sweet ah! hope she can wear ah...

how can i forget my elder niece, Baby Joyce leh? she is going to be 2 yrs old liao lor... so i oso shun bian buy a dress for her. i fell in love with tis dress when i saw it. really very lovely. shld be suitable for her ah... heehee...
juz now i called home. my cousin is organising a 1st month old birthday celebration for Baby Lynnette tis sunday ah. haiz... guess i miss it again. and my pressie will be belated liao. but nvm ah... i still can send my wishes mentally. my aunt said they will try fix the web cam, hopefully i can see all of them ah! yeahz!!!
my aunt oso told me alot abt my cousins. whaha... i really missed out alot. alot of their funny and interesting stories. haiz... i really miss them so so much lah. very attached to my cousins as i had always been part of their growing up since they r born. anyway, nvm...i will see them really very soon liao. my cousins, my nieces and everyone in the family! yeahz!!! heehee... tis time round my parcel for home is for the babies, not my cousins. they will sure kua kua jiao said i bias liao. whahaha... okok... muz go search for xmas pressie for these 3 "monsters" liao. my beloved "monsters"... whahaha...
oh ya... side note again... today when i went to buy the pressie, as i was queuing up to pay money. guess wat happen? the lady in front of me tot i was buying all the clothes for MY daughter ah. argh~!!! i look like young mummy meh? then when i was choosing the clothes ( i spent abt 1 hr at the kids and babies' dept lah), i saw so many families with daddy and mummy or mummy choosing clothes for the little ones. then at a moment, i was choosing the clothes from the same rack with 2 other mothers whose kids r juz next to them. whahaha... i really tot i was a young mummy too liao... :P

No comments: