Saturday, September 09, 2006

Special Dedication to my dearest SPICE buddies!!!

okok... i noe i am being kinda bias here for posting an entry for my spice buddies only... 2/4 frens, i promise! next entry will be for the entire grp of 2/4 frens... now juz let me show some biasness lah...

heehee... yes!!! i really miss all of them so so much... esp when our crappiness can send me laughing for whole day, whole nite ah. the craziness of every single one of us can make me laugh non stop until stomachache lor... woohoo~~!!!

"they r the ones who really shower me with care & concern, support & love whenever i need. they r the ones who added so much sunshine to my life thru'out. they r the ones whom i noe will nv turn their back on me no matter how bad the situation can be. they r the ones whom i noe at the end of the day will be the ones who will appreciate me the most... they r the ones i love and cherish as much as i would towards my family. they r the ones whom i will call "my 2nd family"..."

tat day Lin asked me if i still in aussie and tat she wanna me go back earlier so tat we can have gathering again. she so miss it. yes! i oso miss all those fun and noisy outings ah. we dun meet very often but whenever we meet up, definitely is the happiest moment. well, i promise tat if i can, i will go back for holidays during my summer break end of the year. & wait for me! i will be back for good next year July! i promise!!!! so for a special dedication for u guys... tis is wat i did... heeheee... in the midst of all my assignments... & i posted one each in ur frenster lor. heehee... hope u all like it ah...


Special Dedication for my spice buddies...

Lian is the one who is suppose to be the eldest among all of us and shld look after us lor. but end up we r the one who takes care of her most of the time... whahaha... nevertheless at times, she still show her naggy style by advising us not to do tat, not to do tis. heehee.. her indecisiveness at times can be really irritating but her meticulous character can be very heart warming. i really really wanna thank her for standing by my side esp during poly days. CCA stuff had been crazy for me at times & if not i have her by my side, i really cannot go thru. at tat time, she nv ask much, juz go with watever i need her to do for me. no matter how bad the situation is, she always juz go ahead and do for me without asking or questioning. really really appreciate!!!

Jun is my IT expert. haha... watever IT and electronic stuff i dunno, he is always the one i turn to. my printer and hard disk oso all thanks to him... if not he went to buy with me, i will be so stuck with the whole chunk of IT jargons. & definitely he is the one who make me laugh the most lah. he and Lin can make me laugh non stop with their stupid and silly jokes and actions. well, honestly... (i noe is going to create a BIG comotion if i say this... but nvm lah... u all understand wat i mean one...) if Jun is not my close buddy, my close brother... i tink for watever he did and wat he is like... i MAY fall for him ah... hahaha.... everyone, happy? i noe all these years, u all waiting for me publicly admit tis lah. yes, i admit but then juz too bad. cos Jun & i had been such close frens tat i really treat him as my younger brother. i swear for 100%. heehee...

Lin ah Lin, always make me laugh lah. as wat i said earlier, she and jun will never fail to add lots of laughter to my day whenever i see them lah. ever silly and crappy jokes, ever funniest and stupid idea r tot by 2 of them & sometimes me oso join in. whahaha... & our target will be Lian! yeahz!!! if i dun join them, they will target me lor. so cannot ah... muz join ally with them sia... heehee... hmm... Lin is really someone i have full admiration in terms of sports lor. she has the ever lasting energy for sports and always do so well in watever sports she play lah. last time in sec sch, still rem how she "torture" us during netball but i will nv forget how she always encourgae me whenever i cannot continue running liao... whahaha... & the "hell like" training she and Jas arranged for me when they r trying to train me into a netball umpire lah. BUT i seriously thank her for all that. she nv gave up on me tat time when i am so useless lah... cannot seems to get the rules in head. haha...

oh my dearest Jas ah... (at tis moment, i am chatting with her in msn lah...heehee) she always nv get out of my life, no matter in sec sch (we r classmates for whole 4 yrs lah!) & poly (she is my schmate cum CCA mate for whole 3 yrs lah!) & now in uni (phew~ diff uni liao..) she still "running" around my life lah... cos i have the teddy bear she bought for me & specially flew in from spore... heehee... & my camera, pens and many ting else r bought with her assistance lah. without her, i dunno wat i will be sia. back in sec sch, she helped me with my accounts, can nv understand any of the accounts tingy w/o her explanation lor. in poly, she is my faithful treasurer, helping me out in every single event of the CCA and presenting the most detailed and well organised budget for my event proposal. in uni, my life probably rather messy if not for her who is the ever supporting person in spore. 100 times thank u to her oso not enough.. heehee.. & i always go irritate her lah. well, tat is my way of showing appreciation ah... (excuses ah!)

okok.. here r my 4 beloved spice buddies... oh ya! y r we spice buddies? cos last time there is spice girls... we r the spice grp lor... jun intro spice girls to us & we tot pretty interesting ah.. heehee.. Lian is the posh spice, me is the baby spice, jun is the ginger spice, lin is the sport spice and jas is the scary spice... heehee... tat us, the SPICE buddies!!!!

No comments: