Friday, September 01, 2006

My name is Iris but...

PS: read at ur own risk ah! cos tis is a super long entry ah... well, to ease the reading, i uploaded some pics in between to make my entry too livelier. whahaha...

RINGGGGGGG!!! alarm clock rang at 3am early tis morning. nutting wrong with my alarm clock neither is there anything wrong with me setting tis timing. yep! i napped for 2 hrs from 1am to 3am so tat i can wake up and finish my assignments which are due TODAY! i have a very "kind-hearted" lecturer who extended the dateline for one of the assignment. of cos i shld thank him but his extension was not a wise choice as ended up i have 2 assignments due on same day which is TODAY! and both assignments are submitted to him... whahaha.. so shld i thank him or scold him ah?

anyway, i was rushing like MAD yesterday. i tried to finish much earlier but really no ling gan to write so end up din write much, and slack more than i do work. so yesterday die die oso muz write something. i force myself to stay in library till late at abt 8plus so tat i can at least finish half of the essay. when i get home, after dinner, i faster continue the other half. but i was so damn tired as i had been sleeping at 4am for past few days. so decided to nap for 2 hrs before i pia for the essay. lucky i manage to drag myself out of my comfortable bed. imagine raining whole day, cooling weather and i had to leave my nice and warmth bed to sit in front of my lappy to do work... how dreadful can tat be? haiz... i am so sick of such life! arrrggghhh!!! how i wish everything is over now... haha... wish only lah, reality tells me tat i am still FAR from it sia...

Relaxation ONE
Soft Toys members of my house
Front Left to Rite: Pooh (Huiying's), Koko (Tess'), Bee Bee (Mine), Beary (Mine)
Back Left to Rite: Baby (Mine), Boris (Mine)
... seems tat i have the most ohh.. heehee...
so after my hard work, i manage to finish everything by this morning 6.30am. i am so damn tired after tat. i decided to sleep for a while before i go uni to submit my 2 essays. act wanna stay up all the way but cannot tahan ah. really so sleepy. brain cells all used up and i am practically brain dead by then. luckily i dun have classes today. so after i submit my essays, i decide to give myself a break today, well-deserved one cos i am really very tired ah. i am not machine ah... cannot work non stop. even machine oso need some rest, rite? i am totally exhausted! so i went for groceries shopping today. arrggghh!!! another dreadful job. haiz... guess overseas studies is really a test of my patience, ability and perservance. i brought quite a lot of stuff today as i did not go for groceries shopping for the past 2 weeks. decide to buy more so tat i can last for another 2 weeks. haha... true enough... i over estimated my ability. the stuff r so damn heavy! imagine, 2kg of rice, 2 litre of milk, some can food, half a kg of chicken, chilli sauce and some other items. my arms nearly dislocate ah! whahaha... anyway, endure endure! i need to endure such life for another 1 more year! i will go thru it with faith and courage! bless me ah!

Relaxation TWO

My Favourite!!! i miss Roti Prata so so much...

(courtesy pic from Grace's blog back then during hols when she is back in Spore for a real FOOD tour around spore ah...whahaha...)

Relaxation THREE

cute baby!!! how i wish is mine?? whahaha...

another ting to share is tat i really feel so pressurise sia. now i really drag to hear my name "Iris" here. somehow dunno y oso... Iris=full of energy, capabilities and power to all my frens here. i am not trying to say how good i am. i am relating wat my frens r saying. i had always been hearing tis sentence whenever i start to complain tat i really cannot do my stuff ah! "aiyoo.. how can it be ah? u r Iris leh.. u power one lor.." tis 4 words "u r Iris leh!" make me feel irritated liao... YES! i am iris... but i am juz a normal human being who is not as ZAI as u guys tink i am. in fact i am very lousy ah... dun look so up on me. alot of stuff i oso dunno and i need help and advice. haiz... act when pple said all tat abt me, i shld be happy with the compliments but somehow i feel very stressful. cannot breathe at times.. is like i really need live up to wat is expected out of me. tat's y i cannot slack, and i dun dare to slack oso. haiz... is tis good or bad ting leh? good tat it can keep pushing me to work and perform. bad is tat i can go crazy one day with all these stress lor. hahaha... dear frens, i am not complaining and saying tat u guys r giving me too much stress, juz tat i feel weird as to y u all tink i am tat good. REALLY! i am someone with very limited abilities only. in fact many many of u r much better than me. i juz try to show tat i am confident only. whahaha... lucky my stress level management still not tat bad, if not, after all these while, i surely drop dead liao.. whahaha...

okok, end of my long winded stuff. let me slack for today and tomolo shall start fighting again... oh yeahz!!! tomolo evening is the Brisbane River fire, i will be out of cos! out to watch the 30mins long fireworks displays. whahaha... yeahz!!!! and in spore, my beloved family r having gathering lor.. the gathering i really yearn to be part of it, whahaha...

Relaxation FOUR

Favourite Cartoon... Garfield...

do we look alike??? heehee... use some imagination lah...

No comments: