Tuesday, September 12, 2006

~FOOD~

tis entry is all abt food again. whahaha... yeahz!!! today i had 2 delicious food item for lunch & dinner respectively.

1stly for lunch.. tis is wat i had. RED BEAN BAO!!! yes! yes! i miss BAO so so much... as in chinese bun ah! gosh~!!! here dun have BAO lor... if not is very exp. tat day i went to Chinatown, finally willing to spend a bit more to get the frozen BAO. is a 6-pack frozen BAO, my fav flavour... RED BEAN! yes! yes! so today i took it out & steam 2 to eat as lunch. heehee... yummy! yummy! i am so so contented sia... not as nice as those we eat in spore of cos... spore's BAO is Kong Guan BAO leh... tis one ah, dunno wat brand but i still love it as it curb my craving for BAO sia! heehee... so contented and pleased liao... woohoo~~

here is the RED BEAN BAO tat i juz took out after steaming... y issit cut open as i need see if inside cook liao... cos is frozen wor...

before i finish everything... faster take down the photo of the ingredients in it. yes! is my favourite, RED BEAN! now make me miss RED BEAN bread liao... here dun have ah... u noe tat kind 6 RED BEAN bread in a pack one. my favourite ah!!!


then for dinner... tis is wat i cooked. heehee... is according to my Granny's cooking style. is "Mee Tai Mai" and mince meat. tat is how she always cooked for us. i added the vegetables and mushrooms in it to make it nicer and oso becos i am lazy. i juz wanna have 1 dish, so all in one ah. well, tat is the good and bad ting when cooking for myself. cos now my house dun cook dinner together as we had different timing so decide cook ourselves liao. so since is 1 person, very hard cook sia. 1 dish with all in one is the easiest. heehee... tis is nice lor... few mths ago, i cooked for one of my guy fren to eat. he oso said is nice lor... whahaha...


here is a photo of my dinner... "MEE TAI MAI" with mince meat, mushrooms and vegetables... heehee... yummy! i love to eat tis very much... & i miss those cooked by my Grandma lah. haiz...


haiz... act the bottom line y i keep cooking dishes tat my Grandma always cook is becos my cooking skill is learn from her one mah. she cooked then i watched and i always go to her kitchen and experiment whenever she is not around. whahaha... then i always disturb her whenever she is busy cooking for all of us lah. heehee... i wanna learn mah... another ting y i always cook all these dishes is becos i MISS grandma's cooking very very much! i miss her soup! yes! my favourite homemade soup... pig stomach soup, peanut with chicken feet soup, black bean soup and alot alot more!!! i miss her so so much... i miss her cooking even more ah. those who eaten my grandma's dishes before shld noe wat i mean lah. delicious leh... heehee... okok... here is a photo of my beloved grandma...

My Beloved & Wonderful Grandma... heehee... I miss her so so much!!! & next to her is my "bao bei"... yes! my youngest cousin, Wei Zhi. as cheeky as ever... he is a very active kid lor... always making me run around after him like mad...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

woohoo... ur mee tai mak really looks not bad ahz.. haha... can make it, can make it. haha... =>

sandyris said...

haha... u wanna eat? when i go back spore, i cook for u all lah... tat will be $2 per bowl. cheap leh... :D