Saturday, September 30, 2006

Happenings for Spring Break 2006...

the short spring break is coming to an end... reflection on wat i did for the past one week & a pathetic ending i have ah... whahaha...

Sat & Sun, 23 Sep & 24 Sep: I went to Moreton Island with Huiying, Fion & Tash. it was a very nice getaway for the weekend. really had fun & have a few "soveniors" on my legs and arms. had some cut when i fell down the sand hill and some sand flies bites. whahah... itchy! itchy!

Mon, 25 Sep: blur blur me, trying to recover from the after effect of tiredness from the trip, i went to uni for my project meeting for International Gaming with Leona and Charles. it was a super tiring day. my whole mind not functioning lah. gosh~!!! most horrible project meeting i ever had cos my mind was not functioning lah. sorry guys! i tink i din contribute alot during the meeting. then in the evening, went to groceries shopping with Leona, Philip and Tess. if dun buy food, i am going to eat the air and tree bark liao... whahaha... so dragging my tired feet, went to Toowong to buy FOOD!

Tues, 26 Sep: tried to do some work but is half half concentration only. haiz... not productive at all. gosh~~!!! then in the evening still went to Sunnybank for dinner with Fiona and bought some items for Mooncake Festival next week. whahaha... bough a box of mooncake & got a free paper lantern. so small lah. lucky i asked Patricia to send to me from spore. whahaha... very kua zhang but i really miss playing paper lantern lor. yippee!!! next fri will have a good time for mooncake festival celebration liao... woohoo~~!!!

Wed, 27 Sep: again... tried to do some work before i go for driving lesson in the afternoon. din really had full concentration was half heartedly in my work lah. siao liao... then i went for driving. half heartedly again. so alot of mistakes. haiz... is my 4th lesson but dun seems improving ah...

Thurs, 28 Sep: early in the morning went for driving lesson cos i am working on fri, unable to take my lesson on fri. tis time round, i was a bit steady in starting the car. but when i reached the 1st roundabout, mistake start and everything went wrong from there lah... argghh... then after driving, went uni to meet Leona and Charles for project again. stayed in sch after they went off to continue but juz feel tat i not doing enough. haiz... then in the evening, went to a friend's place for Tash's farewell dinner. she going back to KL on next tuesday. had a great dinner lah.. so much food... so much laughter... will post the photos once i get from them. heehee... then they came to our house for 2nd session lah. whahaha... the guys came over with the lappy to play games lah. *faint* as for the girls, we were in huiying's and my room chatting. all the way till 4am then they went home. whahaha... win liao hor...

Fri, 29 Sep: went to work at 11am. 1st day working. alot of tings i dun rem liao. hahaha... lucky my boss is very nice. always reminding me wat to do and help me when i seems blur. is juz short working hours, though the pay is low, i tink is okok. cos all i wanna is to earn some $$ to pay for my driving lessons. i dun need alot of money. as long as the time can accommodate to my schedule. tess asked me y i dun find a job with higher pay. i said cos i like the working hrs. start at 11am so in the morning i can learn driving then go to work and afternoon come back can do my stuff. anyway, shall continue to work until i cannot afford the time lor which is least likely liao...

Sat, 30 Sep: today! suppose to go KTV with them later but i still got tons to do for my 2 grp assignments so i decide to give it a miss ah. haiz... pathetic me... saying NO to something i love so much & someone is the end of the hols lor.. sad... since i scarifice my KTV, make sure i really finish my stuff liao.

Sun, 1 Oct: basketball tomolo!!! finally after such a long break, basketball resume. seriously need some exercise lah. whahaha... okok... shall try to run more tomolo... :P

yeahz! shall get back to my work liao... if not i dun need sleep again. hahaha... Lian said tat i not sleeping alot liao... still scarifice my sleep to do so many tings... yeahz... really on hand i have to juggle my time liao. task on hand:
- Uni studies (5 subjects r really no joke)
- Assignments (i have 6 more assignments to submit lah...sianz...)
- Driving lessons (aim to take driving test by end of Dec leh...)
- Volunteer Work
- Part Time Job

going to be superwoman soon... whahaha... i noe y i cannot get my internship ah. my lecturer told me is becos i am doing 5 subjects and they dun wanna add on my burden as if i go for the internship, preparations start now. as in i need set aside 1 or 2 days a week to meet my lecturer to prepare for my presentation during the internship which they tink tat is going to be very tedious for me to handle. hahaha... take too many subjects in a sem oso no good ah... see the effect of it. haiz... u tink i wanna meh? aiyooo... who dun wanan good life leh? haha...

No comments: