Sunday, September 03, 2006

How Girlie R u???

You Can Hang With the Guys and the Girls

You've struck a good balance between girlie and laid back.
You can keep it casual but when you dress up, you are as girly as the next girl.


**okok.. tis is the last post of the day.. last quiz of the day too... "ka-po" from Ivy's blog since she "ka-po" one of mine.. :P hmmm... how can use the word girly on me??? aiyyooo... for those who noe me since last time back in pri sch or sec sch, they all noe how LOUD and tomboy i am lah.. SKIRT is my top enemy during then!!! but of cos.. as we grow up, tings do change... heehee... BUT i would NEVER use the word girly on myself lor... it jus does not suit me and my character or outlook. even when i wear skirt, my actions r still so BIG and LOUD. whahaha... oops~!**

No comments: