Friday, September 15, 2006

my brother is getting married!!! whahaha...

hAhA~~!!! yes! u din see wrongly... My real brother is getting married!!! is a piece of good news which he only told me last nite. well, he is going for ROM on 11 Oct which is like abt 3 weeks later lah. feel happy and excited for him. haiz... but at the same time, i feel kinda sad ah. cos i cannot be there!!! is not during my break week and i have assignments due. I tot i can go home for the week and willing to skip 1 day lesson liao. but the airfare is really expensive. AUD$1000 for return ticket to Spore.

Huiying, Tess and everyone is telling me tat i shld go back as he is my only brother and is like worth it. but i dun feel good missing lesson and somemore is like there is a grp assignment due after tat. i am really confused as to wat i shld do last nite lah... haiz... i very much wanna go back on the 9 oct nite (my lesson end at 6pm & the flight is at 9pm) & come back to aussie on 15 oct nite (missing class on 12 oct & reaching brissy on 16oct morning 6am & go for class at 10am). but is like i juz dun feel good going back for a short while and spending so much money on the air ticket. most of it, my assignments will be affected. so last nite i called my auntie and ask her for opinion. haha... as always the rational one, she told me dun need to go back cos is juz ROM. well, my bro oso promised to take more photos and show me. then i will juz be in time for their chinese wedding dinner instead. haiz... i guess tis is the best alternative. in my heart, i really yearn to go back. but my auntie and bro already said so liao, i guess i am staying liao. haha...

anyway, i juz wanna give tis special dedication to my brother and his wife-to-be.

"congratulations!!! all the very best to u 2! i may not be there, but u will definitely have my best wishes. have a great day on 11 oct, is really ur special day!"

anniversary cum ROM date... whahaha... nv knew my bro is so sweet sia... will choose such a matching dates. heehee... okok juz to spice up my entry, a show of photos...

My dearest brother, Mr Lim Wee Loon... taken with me on my 21st bday. heehee.. do we look alike? for those who know my bro, do u tink he grew fatter liao ah? whahaha...

tis is my bro and his wife-to-be, Jayne. taken on Jayne's bday last year. heehee... do they compatiable??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats!!!!!! that's definitely VERY GOOD news!! haa.. =)

sandyris said...

yeahz yeahz! heehee... thanks...