Friday, September 08, 2006

learn to treasure & appreciate so tat i can be the ultimate winner!!!

hmm.. suddenly got 2 tings to share. haha.. shall divide into 2 entries then..

tis few weeks i had been wondering if i had made the rite choice to study tourism, if i had made the rite choice to come to aussie to study... so tis few days, i had been tinking thru again. well, i have an ans now. even if there is no guarantee tat i will do a good job, but i still tink tat i will do my best for watever i am doing now and going to do in future. tis is my dream.. my wish and my desire. i live with it and i live with wat i believe i am capable of doing! i may have doubts in my own ability but i shall not doubt abt wat i desire to achieve as tis is wat i really wish for since sec sch. moreover, there r so many unexpected cases happening recently tat make me feel tat watever i have now, i really muz treasure and achieve the best out of it and not keep having doubts and end up not doing my best. life is full of unpredictable encounters and unexepected moments can happen as and when they like. u and i will never noe wat will happen the next min. we can forecast and predict but we can never be sure wat will happen exactly. so if we r unaware of how the future will really be, y not juz grab hold of present and make the most out of it? there r many pple who did not achieve wat they wanna and will never have the chance to do it. so when i am given such good opportunity to be here in aussie to fulfil my dreams, y am i still having doubts? i shld be happy and contented with the fact tat i am act luckier than many pple. so i muz really treasure watever i have now, shldn't i? i really dun wan to end up telling pple tat i really regretted for not doing tis, not doing tat. since i have it now, i shld cherish it and do my very best!

so no matter how hard the route is going to be for the rest of my days here, i will endure! i may not be the best player in tis battle, but i will definitely be the most committed and hardworking player. i will never give up on anything when i had yet try for it. yes! yes! yes! i will do it with pride, endurance and commitment. out to make everyone who care for me to be proud of me, proud of wat i can achieve! i believe in myself, i really have faith in myself... do u guys believe tat i can do it too? heehee... if Leona agrees with me, i tink she will tink as wat i tot abt tis sem. tis is the semester tat is the toughest for us. the most most challenging and difficult semester i would say. taking 5 subjects & not only tat, we cannot afford to lack in any one of them as we cannot flunk any of them. is last sem for Leona and tis is oso the last sem 2 tat i have which means last chance to do any subjects tat r offer in sem 2 only. so if we can survive tis sem, we r already the winners!!!! Leona, agree??? so i wanna scream "I WILL SURVIVE TIS TOUGHEST SEMESTER!"

oh ya... before i go off, i "stole" a quote from Phil's blog... heehee.. tink is kinda meaningful lor..

"Learn from yesterday, LIVE FOR TODAY, hope for tomorrow"

No comments: