Friday, September 08, 2006

is all abt FOOD.. with my own style, my own taste!

2nd entry of the day..

haha.. is abt FOOD! yeahz!!!

just now i went for groceries shopping with Fiona. she was telling me tat she wanna cook "Ma-Po Tofu". judging from her cooking skill, hmm... so i asked " u have the ready-made sauce for it huh?" & she said yes. whahaha... well, tis is a common ting here lah. many of us will buy those ready-made sauce cos most of us r not chef lor. cannot cook tat well and is like all these ready-made sauce making cooking so much easier. haha... oso more variety with nicer taste food lor. woohoo~~!!! so when we walked pass the section tat sell the ready-made sauce, she was telling me tat i shld buy some when they have sales next time. act i was tinking of it too. i wanna give it a try but i always hestitated. cos i nv had the practice to use ready-made sauce. i nv learn tis from my grandma. her cooking r the very traditional type. sauce r made by herself as in use soy sauce, dark soy sauce, pepper, oyster sauce and watever else. so i oso learn from tat lor. my food seems to taste the same as in always soy sauce lah, pepper lah... haha... but more original mah... is full of my style! whahaha... hmm... but one fine day, i shall try using the ready-made sauce to cook some food with different taste. few of my frens here use these sauces quite often... seems good ah.. maybe can try ah. but at the end of the day, i am still more used to my own style, my own taste lah... cos tis is wat i was taught mah... whahaha... cannot tarnish grandma's reputation lor...

No comments: