Saturday, September 09, 2006

"The Sound of Music"

heehee... juz watched "The Sound of Music"... classic movie leh... really love tis show, very smoothing & enjoyable. haha... Tess said is an old show lor, asked me y i still watch. whahaha... Joyce watched too and Leona said tat is an ancient show and laughed at her. well, there is nutting wrong with watching tis show lor. haha... if u noe how to enjoy musical, u will noe wat is the beauty of tis show liao. heehee...

oso tis show had another significant meaning to me. it will bring me back all the way to my pri sch days... yes! donkey years ago... abt 10 yrs ago lah, when i was 12 yrs old in my pri 6 studies. my class had to perform a show during assembly & guess wat we did? heehee.. we did a musical on "The Sound of Music". tat was the 1st time i was exposed to tis show. i din noe abt it before tat & once intro by my form teacher, i fall in love with tis show immediately. haha... we din had the whole class acting & my role was doing the back scene work. one of my gal fren acted as Maria, the governer and one of the guy in my class acted as the Captain. & 7 other frens acted as the children. tat include my best fren and few other good frens. whaha... it was so funny at 1st, i still rem when we were rehearsing, there were so many silly actions lah. but it was really enjoyable time. it was a long time ago but i still kinda rem some scene. we were joking and having fun while trying to get everything in place lah. thank god, it was a successful performance. heehee... well, in pri sch, every yr we had to put up a performance for the whole sch during assembly. i rem in pri 5, we did another show. i tink is like the life of a male sporean from young. studying 1st day in sch to NS to work to having family... whahaha... those were the good old days ah... so so carefree. nutting much to worry. only noe wat is fun. only time when i start to get worry is during PSLE lah. other than tat juz play and play. whahaha... thank god, my PSLE was quite well done. if not, i can go knock myself into the wall liao.. heehee...

No comments: