Friday, September 22, 2006

my updates!!!

finally!!!! i can sit down in front of my lappy & update my long awaiting entry... whahaha... i finally have the mood, the time and the feel to update my blog. it had been a hectic week for me ever since last sat till today. is crazy lor i tell u... until i really no energy, no strength to update anything on blog lah. so now at 1 go, i shall update on wat i did for my past 1 week. super xiong week which i am so exhausted now ah... haiz... memories recalling now...

Saturday, 16 Sep: went to buy groceries in the morning if not i eat air ah... suppose to be staying home in the afternoon and nite to finish up my Small Business Essay due on thurs. but becos is Isaac's bday so we went out for dinner. (more details on another entry with photos).

Sunday, 17 Sep: stayed at home the whole day as i really need get some work done lah. had been so slack in work for last few days. so manage to finish my small business essay by Sunday so tat i can start on my 2nd assignment on tourism destination marketing. yeahz... 2 assignment due on Thursday lah. then suppose to call my aunt to seek help for my internship interview on thursday too. end up i din had the time to call her and go thru with her lah. haiz...

Monday, 18 Sep: my forever shag shag day of the week as i have lesson from 10am to 6pm NON STOP! yes! 3 lectures and 2 tutorials. haiz... always by the end of last lecture, i am totally drained off. mentally cos no more room to absorb anymore stuff... physically cos i practically tour the whole UQ for lesson lah. whahaha... then when i get home, i din get lazy lor. i did my work but i really cannot concentrate so i decide to give myself a break and start tomolo.

Tuesday, 19 Sep: my 2nd driving lesson! whahaha... 1st time my instructor teach me how to use clutch lah. is so damn scary... & i nearly clash into kerbside and pple's car. whaha... when i was turning, the road marking not clear lah... i nearly bang into kerbside. then when i reached house, i nearly bang into a car. cos i took charge of the pedals and drove home but my instructor din teach me tat when i stop i need step on both clutch and brake. haha... my car din stop even when i din accelerate lor. woohoo~~! nearly knock into my neighbour's car. heehee... then after driving, i tot i can rest a while and do my work. end up i need go to city and pay for my Moreton Bay (short getaway for break week) trip. heehee...

Wednesday, 20 Sep: went to Mater Hill Hospital to do volunteer work. was playing with these 3 kids. they r so obedient lah. esp the eldest brother. he is such a responsible boy. really took care of the bro when mummy is not around. then there is tis little boy who wanna played the games in my trolley. he asked me in such a soft and polite tone. his voice reminded me of my youngest cousin, Wei Zhi. voice so soft and gentle lah. whahaha... kids juz made my day happier and livelier. able to play with them can relieve all my stress. is really lovely working with them. then i quickly get home cos i noe have 2 assignments due tomolo and is like not much time liao. so as soon as i get home, i starte on my assignment again. and ended up cos i cannot finish on time... the whole nite of wednesday was the horrifying moment. i DID NOT sleep at all lah. i was rushing work from afternoon till early morning on thursday. is really really tiring and exhausting...

Thursday, 21 Sep: horrifying day!!! really very very tiring and exhausted before tis day... i had 2 assignments due on tis day and i have an interview session for the summer internship i applied for. it was really fighting against time. i had the interview at 10am in uni and i had to finish all my assignments before tat so tat i can submit after my interview in uni. soi rush and rush till crazy over Wednesday nite. then at 830am i started to prepare to bath and pack my stuff to go out. i wore my clothes and looked into the mirror. i saw a PANDA lah... a realy big PANDA... my black eye rings r so so horrible lah. so obvious. so i took my make up set and start to put some make up to cover them. if not, the interviewer will be stunned. then at abt 10am, i reached uni for my interview. i was rushing so was feeling so hot lah. so scare tat my make up will melt. heehee... then after a while, finally i was called in for interview. everything seems okok... but i dun have much confidence cos so many pple applied too. haiz... if i get it, then i update on more details. heehee... then after tat, i came home and i really wanna have a good rest. so after cleaning up the house, all i did was watch VCD to pass time. it was a wonderful time slacking the day away. whahaha...

Friday, 22 Sep: went for driving in the morning, it was a total horror! the most atrocious lesson so far. everything was wrong. even basic steering oso cannot make it. i not concentrating lor. haiz... my car was stall for a few times when i did wrongly with the clutch and accelerator. lucky my instructor was there to help me thru. if not i will be in dunno how many accidents liao... whahahah... then after tat, my legs were numb lah. whahaha... after driving, i went off to work. yes! my 1st part time work in aussie. heehee... reason y i decide to take up a part time job cos i need money for learning car. is 45bucks per 50mins lesson leh. so i need make sure my money is worth it and i need money urgently lah..

hmmm...tat is all for my whole week lah. as i updating, my eyes closing soon... damn tired lah... hahaha... anyway, is break week next week but my schedule is already full.. haiz... wat a break week lor. i wanna a real break! real break tat dun need face so many problems and assignments. juz be as carefree as ever. heehee... anway, i going to moreton bay tomolo... back on Sunday. will update with photos when we r there. heehee... sandboarding, snorkeling and whale watching! here i come!!! woohoo~~~

haiz... really alot of stuff on my list to be done lah. siao liao... me need to go to uni, do assignments, go for driving lesson, go to do volunteer work and doing part time. i am going crazy soon ah... haiz...

No comments: