Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Tess and Huiying, tis is for u gals...

天下无不散的宴席。。。life is always full of gathering and parting... pple come and go in our life... the most impt thing is to enjoy, treasure and value the time spent together. make the most out of it... with my 2 buddies in Australia, i am glad tat our time spent together had been the best and most memorable times in my Aussie life.... so the day when we part, i am feeling very sad but i noe i shld not cry. even if i cried (on the train back home only lah!), is tears of happiness cos i recall fond memories we had thru out these 2 yrs and happy tat we r entering a diff stage of life (for me, still a student though... >.<)

so tis entry here is specially for u gals... Huiying & Tess...

Me, Huiying & Philip... before Huiying gets on the plane juz as the FINAL CALL comes by... she is always so "last" min...


Philip, Tess & I @ the waiting area before Tess goes in. she spent abt half an hr tilting her head up to chat with us after clearing the customs. hahaha...

"KoKo, i will miss u as much as I miss ur owner, Tess!"

Message especially for Huiying....
our last photo taken in Brisbane airport before she flies home...

Gal, i thank u for tolerating with my nonsense and overbearing for these 2 yrs. i wrote most of my words in the card but still i wanna tell u how much i appreciate this friendship tat we shared. my life in Aussie had been so colourful for these 2 years with u & Tess around, supporting me when i am down, cheering for me when i am happy (when i win Ekka toys for twice!) I noe i will still see u in Spore but the feeling will be slightly different lah. of cos, i am still thankful tat we will have tat chance to meet again. so when i get back spore, we muz meet up, k? heehee... hereby wish u all the very best in whatever u do! have confidence in urself! u r capable of achieving watever u r after. i have faith in u! i miss u so so much.... *huggies*

Message especially for Tess...

last photo taken with Tess @ Brisbane Airport...

Wat will i miss abt u leh? haiz... juz too many to name. how u irritate me with ur butt shaking lah, how u look @ my Bee Bee with tat irritated look when he "visit" u in ur room. hahaha... mmm... honestly, u r my 1st close gal-fren from overseas. as in outside of Spore. though KL and spore is abt 5hrs drive away, i really wonder when will i see u again? haiz... come to tink of tis, i feel tat sadness again. without u and huiying in brisbane, something seems missing. watching movie without u gals, going shopping without u gals, going coffee without u gals and going for food indulgence without u gals r juz weird. i will juz have to get used to it.. haiz... u take good care, k? all the best to u!!! i miss u so so much... ~muackz~

No comments: