Saturday, August 25, 2007

my room in Campus Lodge...

i had moved into my current place for abt 1 mth. heehee... haven had chance to show u guys on how my current room looked like. so i decided to have take some photos of my cosy little room to show off my room. whahaha... & oso since it is in an "okay" condition now with no mess around, no notes or books lying around as yet. :D

tis is my lonnngggg study desk... wide and long enough for me to put my notes and books across when rushing my assignment or studying. very good as compared to my previous small table. heehee... & the bookshelves r juz on top. convenient for me ah! but i cannot put too many tings on top shelves. i am juz too short to reach them ah! hahaha...


my cosy bed!!! with my darlings at 1 side accompanying me to sleep tight every nite. hahaha... & the glow-in-dark stickers that r stick on the wall to "brighten" up my room in the middle of the dark dark nite... i juz love these glow-in-dark stickers. will stick more on my Spore bedroom when i get home. i wanna the whole galaxy on my ceiling floor!!! heehee...

where my motivation and support come from... here they r! the photo gallery... photos of pple whom i treasure and cherish & pple who will always support me... :D spot any of ur faces there?

my mini gift gallery ONE.. cards, gifts, pressie, soveniors show case...

my mini gift gallery TWO.. photo frames...

so tat is how my room look like... nice? yeahz... i tink is quite nice wor... hahaha... yesterday someone came to take a look at my room & commented tat it looks big. well, i tink is not really big as compared to my previous ensuite room but still i like my current room. it does not matter how the room looks like, it is juz how u do up the room. heehee... & i am not moving anymore! i juz wanna stay here till graduation next yr. moving is so so much hassle ah! haha... i shall end my Aussie journey here sia... :)

No comments: