Saturday, August 18, 2007

random issues...

before i start today's write up, let me show u wat tis... tis is wat i bought for my housemates yesterday. Brisbane's very own Dreamy Donuts.. we dun have Sydney's Krispy Kreme or Spore's Donuts Factory here.. but we have Dreamy! Dreamy~ McDreamy~ haha...

yummiliciou donuts! wooo... my housemate said tat she saw someone holding this packaging in city last week and she was so curious as to where to get it. whahaha... & tis morning she saw it in the kitchen!

today is another looonnngggg day... full day lesson from morning till evening. drained out sia! and i really wanna sleep in class ah! whahahaha... then my fren suggested to sit in the front row so tat we wun fall asleep. well, it really works! 3 of us manage to "tong" thru the class for yesterday with us sitting rite under our lecturer's nose... so today we sat at the front. heehee...

in the morning before start of class, i met up a challenging task sia~.... we had a discussion on an article which we r suppose to present in class. i was discussing with 3 girls from China. & we were discussing in Mandarin! it was like donkey years tat i have a serious study discussion in proper chinese with pple. so i was toking to them in my limit Chinese vocab (as compared to theirs, mine is really kanasai sia!) & always had to speak in english to get my meaning over cos i juz dunno how to translate my idea into chinese and tell them at some point in time. whahaha... so i use Sporean's way to speak... Singlish but with the "leh", "lah", "lor"! mandarin plus english... ~phew!!! they understand me wor... surprise!!! hahaha... anyway, it was tiring but fun ah... & i really enjoy having class sia... a full day is tiring but it make me happy! i can laughed, tok and crap and gossip with my frens. hahaha...

& today we settled on our Debating topic... mmm... my topic is "Is Labour Turnover a threat to the hospitality industry?" and we r the opposition team. oh well, we will noe how to argue... it is not so to our favour, but we shld be fine!!! woohoo~~~ then there is tis interesting topic abt having sex tourism in hospitality industry... hahaha... tat is gonna be fun, i shall await the debate sia!

mmm... juz received some yummilicious dessert from my housemate... heehee... here u r...

glutinous rice balls!!! woohoo... my fav peanut and black sesame filling! really yummy... & the skin din break sia... tat's really nice... i love it... feeling shuang after eating ah... heart warming~ *BIG Thank You to my housemate, Grace!!!*

okiedokie! me gonna go to bath liao... i wanna ZZZZ zzzz soon... whahaha...

No comments: