Friday, August 17, 2007

Hanaichi Sushi Dinner...

i had lecture for the whole day today... i have lecture for the whole day tomolo... & yet it is fri and sat! argh~~ pple r out partying and having fun... i seriously need a break too! cos i had been so so stressed up for the past one week with the 40% essay due today. lack of sleep, struggle to keep awake, nv sleep for whole nite, go for lecture straight in the morning... tis was my routine for the past 1 week. so today, i juz wanna a break! even if i have class tomolo and i am all drained out today, i juz need a break before i start on my upcoming 2 presentations. so together with Fiona, Charlotte, Philip & Isaac, we went to Hanaichi for sushi dinner! woohoo~~!!! my 2nd time to Hanaichi... for a non-sushi person, i act tasted my 1st raw salmon today. aiyooo... it juz taste weird in my mouth so i wun try it a 2nd time... juz dun wanna waste salmon on someone who dunno how to appreciate it ah...

besides having yummy sushi, i bought Dreamy Donuts! yeahz! yeahz! 2 for myself and 1 each for my housemates! heehee... haven treat them anything ever since i moved in. well, is yummy, so hope they will like it too! :D

anyway, is photos sharing time again... heehee... with Iris around, there will be camera... with camera around, how can we not take photos wor? even the guys cannot run away from it! heehee...

yummy sushi!!! woohoo~~~ my fav one is the Unagi Sushi... simply love it~! & they have Peking Duck sushi which taste not too bad... i had my 1st salmon sushi today and is juz not my type of food ah... *side note: cute waiter spotted @ the restaurant. & i recognised him! he is from UQ! we sat @ same table in library to study before and he borrowed correction pen from me before! hahaha...*


Sashimi Set... it looks fresh... it shld be yummy... but i seriously dunno ah... shld ask the rest for their feedback ah. hahaha...


tasting my yummy unagi sushi which can't really b seen in the photo... and phil lah, ask me open my mouth so big! whahahaha...

soft shell crab sushi! hahaha... & tat is the crab's legs sticking out of my mouth... hahaha...

proper photos here lah... Isaac & Philip before the feast... they din realy wanna take the photos but i insisted. hahaha...

Me & Fiona... woohoo~~!!! i noe she shld be shuang after eating all the sushi liao.. no need keep pestering me to go again. hahaha... & i tink we have more place to go and explore for the rest of the sem ah!

after work, Charlotte arrived late. so here she is, having a solo shot with her long-awaiting sashimi... whahaha...

a group photo is a muz wor... but we r rather slow... finished eating then asked the waiter to help us take the photo with empty plates... hahaha...

after dinner, we went to Southbank as i was trying to get a earrings to replace the one tat i lost! mmm... nothing fancy me so emptyhanded ah! then we decided to go for coffee chill out.. heehee... standard procedure sia... but wat to do leh... we went to Batavia, the authentic cafe tat offer coffee and hot chocolate in BIG cups usually for soup & flower tea with flowers blooming in the water... (though today our flowers fail to bloom as nicely as my 1st visit...)
Isaac, Fiona & I @ Batavia... well, is a very romantic ambience... all dark ah... hahaha..

Philip & Charlotte... mm.. Charlotte juz cannot stop irritating Philip by asking y did he wear tat t-shirt of his? well, apparently tat t-shirt has wordings tat dun suit him! hahaha...

some candid shots of me!!! whahaha... i tot it was quite funny for the 1st one & quite unique for 2nd one... the irritating and act cute me VS the quiet (ever use on me before? mmm...) and concentrating me...

the irritating (as always..) & act cute (as usual..) me...

the quiet (am i ever tat?) & concentrating me... (i'm trying to see if my flower is blooming ah... apparently is not tat nice after the blooming...)

okok... i shall end here cos someone is hurrying me to complete blogging so tat she can read and go to sleep. she tinks my bloggy is her bed time, good nite story telling source ah! aiyooo... but is still good lah, i have faithful (& demanding) audience! heehee...

No comments: