Thursday, August 23, 2007

be my friends, pls

"Factor Analysis", "Multiple Regression", "Structural Equation Modelling"... Any of these sound familiar to u? if u have taken any research method courses before, probably "they passed" by ur "studies territory" before. for me, "they" r juz strangers! i nv met "them" before at any part of my studies. wat i met was "their babies" -- Regression, Correlation, Satistics... etc. but "these adults" r so full grown tat i seriously have a hard time in"examining and exploring them" thorougly. & to hang on to the "examination and understanding of them" for rest of the 13 weeks, i tink i will have to add oil ah!!!

u see ah... for a person who sux @ Maths & when Statistics was an "antique" for her & when she is a slow learner for tis kind of figures, numbers & calculations, she will have a "good" time exploring the world of "Multivariate Data Analysis" sia.

"HUH? wat's tat?".... (noise from my faithful audience)

yeahz~ i heard u~!!! (my response to u guys)

but pls dun ask me to explain cos i will juz blabber on and on without knowing if i am making sense in my explanation. juz noe tat is the research method which i need to learn (compulsory!) for my writing of thesis. argh~~~

last nite i try to "befriend" the 1st member of the family, "Factor Analysis" by going thru the wonderful textbook. guess wat? after reading for less than 2 pages, i was distracted. i went to surf the internet instead. whahahaha... today when i went to class, i sort of understand my lecturer (a charming lecturer... thank goodness ah! plus point for me to attend the class at least) cos i did some reading prior to lecture. i juz wonder how long can i survive sia! i am not someone who will read over the notes before every lecture ah. but for tis course, i need to study beforehand so tat i wun go wonder in outerspace during class. argh~~~

now for every set of notes for tis course, on the top left hand corner of the front cover, i will write "i will survive!" cos i seriously need to psycho myself to believe tat i can make it thru tis course ah. i am juz not a numbers or calculation person ah! so i have to turn myself into a "nun" for tis course and keep on praying and praying for miracle! pls pray for me too ah! die die oso muz get thru tis course if not i will be stuck! argh~~~

No comments: