Saturday, August 04, 2007

Especially for Lian...

Special Dedication for my "Da-jie"!!!!

(PS: sorry gal, if i posed the photos that u dun wanna me to show... heehee... i tink u look fine in all these photos ah... so dun worry lah, no one will say bad tings. if anyone does, i will scold them for u!)

i cannot be by ur side to cheer u up... hope my entry here can replace my absence... at least i hope u get "angry" with me for posting such photos up. tat shows u still have some reaction. whahaha... anyway, look at the bright side of things, k? u r always so negative when problems crop up and u will only add on burden to urself and watever u do will juz seems wrong. NO! BIG NO! dun do tat anymore, k? u need to be strong! u need to be tough! u need to positive! when problems occur, u muz not be negative... cos it will only cause domino effect on the rest of ur things... JIA YOU! JIA YOU! is easy for me to say all these.. is hard to put in practice but u muz not be discouraged, cos u CAN DO IT! (mental psycho-ing... Lian, U can DO it! Lian u CAN do I! Lian, U CAN DO IT!!!)

see tat cheeky face of urs? make sure tat is always with u, k?


tis act cute face... whahaha... i wanna see tat too!

of cos.. not forgeting tis wonderful smilely & pretty face... keep it with u always, k?
heehee... specially for u! see my cheeky face, u shld be better ba??? hahaha... (shun bian promote my remaining grad photos. woohoo~!)

alrightly... i shall end my entry here... enough of me blabbering my way thru.. u jia you lah! i oso jia you here!!! yeahz~~!!!! :D

No comments: